FS: Books/Periodical files: Syzygy, Conjurer's Monthly, Antinomy, others

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Steve Shain

Postby Steve Shain » September 18th, 2010, 4:00 pm

I am selling off a few books/magazine files to make some shelf space for more books.
It breaks my heart but here goes:

I will cover the cost of shipping via media mail.
U. S. delivery only, payment via PayPal.

All the items are in as new condition. The Channel One issues are in protective plastic sleeves.

Syzygy, Complete file, vols 1-5, in 3 binders as issued (not the reprint), Lee Earle, $125

Pabular, Hardbound in 4 vols, Magico Magazine, $135

Pabular Index, Softbound, Ian Keable, $15

Mortimer's Magic Magazine, Hardbound in 3 vols, Jim Klein, $75

Magician's Home Companion, Hardbound in 3 vols, with supplemental Art Packs, Jim Klein, $50

Conjurer's Monthly Magazine, Kaufman reprint, Hardbound in 2 vols, with slipcase, Harry Houdini, $230

Antinomy, Vols 1-14, complete file (planned #15 & 16 never issued), Eugene Taylor, $225

Channel One, Issues 1-15, complete file (planned #16 never issued), Anthony Miller, $125

My phone number is: 713-729-3649
My address is 5110 Cheena Drive, Houston, TX 77096
My email address is: sashain@swbell.net

Steve Shain

Gregory Edmonds

Re: FS: Books/Periodical files: Syzygy, Conjurer's Monthly, Antinomy, others

Postby Gregory Edmonds » September 18th, 2010, 5:12 pm

[size:17pt][font:Book Antiqua]For Sale:

Original and COMPLETE FILE of [color:#990000]Houdini's Conjurer's Monthly Magazine[/color]. Includes every issue in original, color. covers. The two "volumes" (representing the years during which Houdini published them) are beautifully quarter bound in raised ring fine leather spines, over art boards.

To be expected on journals nearly a century old, there are a few missing corners and a few tears here and there on the magazines themselves, but they've been protected in the (Gold Foil Stamped) bindings for years, and are thus protected from additional everyday "wear and tear."

Full sets like this are hard to come by, and sets in this kind of quality binding are very rare indeed.

Our asking price is $1,194.00, plus $28.60 for insurance and special packaging in the US. Shipping and handling fees to other destinations will vary.

[color:#CC33CC]ALSO[/color] offered is the later "[color:#990000]Conjuror's Magazine[/color]" edited by Walter Gibson, in the 1940's. This set, too, is a COMPLETE FILE and is in excellent condition for its age.

The Gibson (aka Maxwell Grant, of "The Shadow" fame) version of the Conjur[color:#FF0000]o[/color]r's magazine, like the Houdini "Conjur[color:#FF0000]e[/color]r's," contains wonderful color art from the period.

This latter set is NOT bound, but comes in a box, with each separate edition ready for your inspection.

Our price for the Complete (Gibson) "Conjuror's Magazine" file is $490.00, plus $29.50 shipping and insurance.

Should you be interested in BOTH sets, they can be had for the combined, discount price, of $1,495.00, plus $37.70 shipping and insurance, in the US.

As always, these items are offered on a "first-come first-serve" basis. Payment MUST be rendered IMMEDIATELY via [color:#3366FF]PayPal[/color].

If interested in either (or both) sets of these rare magazines, contact us at our E-mail address: ClientServices@ArsPraestigium.com

or call 803 454 9828

Thank you,

Greg and Tammie Edmonds
Ars Praestigium, LLC
P. O. Box 1153[/size]
IRMO, SC 29063 USA[/font][/size]
Celebrate the Art of Magic

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”