Ibidem Magazine: The Final Load

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Magicana

Ibidem Magazine: The Final Load

Postby Magicana » April 13th, 2010, 12:43 pm

Your chance to own one of magic's most remarkable publications: Ibidem

Thanks to the publisher, Magicana is offering the complete Ibidem, 3 Volumes for $100 including taxes and shipping anywhere in North America.

Or, if you are a member of the MCA ($30/yr in the US) you can receive the entire set for only $50.

Ibidem (1955-1979) was a magic periodical edited by Torontos P. Howard Lyons. Notable contributors include: Ed Marlo, Stewart James, The Amazing Randi, Norm Houghton, Martin Gardner and Fawcett Ross. The magazine was published in limited numbers with an erratic schedule (there was a 10-year lapse between issues 34 and 35).

Each cover was individually silk screened by artist Pat Patterson. There was a follow-on project called Aziz where there was no editing or re-writing, just contributions as is. All of these tricks and illustrations have been collected in this three volume set.

Each Ibidem volumes normally retails for $60 US and its size makes it costly to ship. But for a limited time only Magicana is now offering the ENTIRE THREE VOLUME set, for $100 USD, including taxes, postage to North America and handling charges.

Payment by Paypal or by mail to

Magicana
15 Madison Avenue
Toronto, ON M5R 2S2
Canada
info@magicana.com

Regular Price
MCA Members' Discounted Price
Join the MCA

Don Hendrix

Re: Ibidem Magazine: The Final Load

Postby Don Hendrix » April 14th, 2010, 1:06 am

This could be the best $50 you ever spent. Or not. I joined MCA just to get this deal. I discovered, happily, that both the $30 for membership and the $50 for Ibidem were both bargains, especially if I can figure out how to get to Chicago for the convention.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”