FSH: "The Essential Dai Vernon" - Deluxe Edition

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Tom Ladshaw

FSH: "The Essential Dai Vernon" - Deluxe Edition

Postby Tom Ladshaw » November 9th, 2009, 3:14 pm

"The Essential Dai Vernon" - Deluxe Edition

This huge volume (nearly 1100 pages!) contains the Vernon classics written by Lewis Ganson: The Dai Vernon Book of Magic -- Inner Secrets of Card Magic -- More Inner Secrets of Card Magic -- Further Inner Secrets of Card Magic -- Dai Vernon's Ultimate Secrets of Card Magic -- Dai Vernon's Tribute to Nate Leipzig -- Malini and His Magic -- Dai Vernon's Symphony of the Rings -- plus the previously unpublished "Vernon Scrapbook", more than 70 pages of rare photos, correspondence and memorabilia!

Special hardcover binding (different from the standard edition) and in its own matching slipcase. With a tipped-in page signed by Vernon himself. Only 300 of these were produced. I believe they are individually numbered, but I'm not certain.... this one is in shrinkwrap - I haven't opened it.

Retail price is $300.00. I'll sell this one for $225.00 and include U.S. shipping. If you're outside the U.S., shipping will be billed at actual cost.

PayPal accepted.

Please e-mail me directly: Tom@TomLadshaw.com

Tom Ladshaw
P.O. Box 15198
Covington, KY 41015

Mark Collier

Re: FSH: "The Essential Dai Vernon" - Deluxe Edition

Postby Mark Collier » November 10th, 2009, 12:16 pm

Hey Tom,
I sent you an email.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”