FSH: NEW "E-Case" by Mark Mason

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Tom Ladshaw

FSH: NEW "E-Case" by Mark Mason

Postby Tom Ladshaw » September 28th, 2009, 1:12 pm

I bought two of these (one [color:#FF0000]RED[/color] and one [color:#3333FF]BLUE[/color]), thinking I'd replace my Kennedy Mystery Box. Ooops. It's a really cool idea, but I guess this old dog can't learn a new trick.
Here's the dealer ad copy:

=============================

The hit of the MAGICLIVE dealers room!
This electronic hand-built unit allows you to create the perfect signed card-to-cardcase. The E CASE utilizes a brand new method, that's hip, cool and up to date.
Take a trip with Mark Mason as the training DVD takes you step by step through every detail. You will love the creative method, the ease, and the quite ingenious device that you simply slide inside any regular card case. The E Case gives you all the tools required to perform this classic of magic.
Comments made about E Case: "That's just great." - David Blaine. "I like to stand and watch the gimmick." - Bill Malone.
"Terrific idea." - R Paul Wilson. "I don't like it, I love it."- Oscar Munoz. "Mark, You are a genius." - Losander. "Great Idea." - John Bannon. "Shut my mouth." - Eugene Berger. "Ill take one." - Eric Jones. "Please let me review this." - David Regal. "That's great." - Greg Wilson
Points to remember: You go nowhere near the card case before the card is revealed. Use any card case. Reveal any signed card. No slits, slots or loading the case of any kind. Features a brand new revolutionary gimmick. Instant reset.

======================================

And here's the requisite video demo: http://tinyurl.com/lqclqd

======================================

These sell for $150.00 each. The two I have are brand new.
I'll take $120.00 each (your choice of Red or Blue), which includes U.S. shipping via U.S. Priority Mail.

E-mail me at: TomLadshaw@aol.com

Tom Ladshaw
P.O. Box 15198
Covington, KY 41015
859-445-6700

Tom Ladshaw

Re: FSH: NEW "E-Case" by Mark Mason

Postby Tom Ladshaw » September 29th, 2009, 4:26 pm

Criminy....You guys are twisting my arm! OK, OK.... I'll offer this ONE price drop.... if at least one of the two doesn't sell now, I'm keepin' em and learning the trick!

Your choice: RED or BLUE....

Only $100.00, POSTPAID anywhere in the U.S. (Outside the U.S., the total would be $115.00).

They're BRAND NEW.

E-mail me: TomLadshaw@aol.com

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”