Cervon Notebooks & the Berglas Book for sale...

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Jamie Badman

Cervon Notebooks & the Berglas Book for sale...

Postby Jamie Badman » March 22nd, 2009, 7:42 pm

I have four books for sale. The Notebooks I'd like to sell together since they're all numbered the same etc... but the other I can sell separately.

The books are:

Bruce Cervon's Castle Notebooks vols 1, 2 and 3, numbered 98. All in mint condition. I'd like $1000 for all three.

The second book is 'The Mind and Magic of David Berglas', again in superb condition. I'd like $850 for this book.

All prices exclude shipping costs - which I can find out about for you, based on your location, should you wish to purchase either of these items. I'm based in the UK - if you're in London, we can arrange to meet up for the transaction.

If you buy both items (all four books) then I will cover up to $50 towards the shipping and if it's less than $50, will reduce the cost to you by the difference - so if we meet up in London for example, they'll cost you just $1800. Hope that's clear ;-)

Any currency conversion should refer to www.xe.com

Oh and if you want photos etc, just ask...

My email is jamie(at)underground-collective.com

Cheers,

Jamie.

Jamie Badman

Re: Cervon Notebooks & the Berglas Book for sale...

Postby Jamie Badman » March 23rd, 2009, 5:27 pm

The Cervon Notebooks are now sold, leaving just the Berglas book now.

Incidentally, as I've done with the buyer of the Notebooks, if you can pay via bank transfer, I'll cover the shipping - since I'll save money on PayPal fees by doing it that way.

Regards,

Jamie.

Jamie Badman

Postby Jamie Badman » March 23rd, 2009, 8:18 pm

Hi,

I've been kindly informed that my price on the Berglas book was too high given what was paid for recent sales of the book.

I'm therefore lowering the price to $500 plus shipping or including shipping if paying by bank transfer rather than paypal.

regards,

Jamie.

Jim Maloney

Postby Jim Maloney » March 24th, 2009, 9:27 am

Hi Jamie,
It looks like this passed under our radar for a couple of days, but would you please add your contact information (both a mailaing address and a phone number) here, as required by the Marketplace Rules?

Thanks,
Jim
Books and Magazines for sale -- more than 200 items (Last updated January 10th, 2014. Link goes to public Google Doc.)

Jamie Badman

Postby Jamie Badman » March 24th, 2009, 5:34 pm

Sure:

6, The Birchwoods, Reading, England. Tel: +44 118 9425226

BTW, I've advertised this on another forum in UK currency as 300 - which turns out to be way out as a currency conversion... so to correct this, the dollar price is now $440 plus postage (or post paid if bank transfer).

If I don't sell at this price, I'll be putting the book on Ebay.

Regards,

Jamie.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”