L&L Pallbearers Review 3-Book Set FSH

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
magicbar

L&L Pallbearers Review 3-Book Set FSH

Postby magicbar » January 19th, 2009, 12:28 pm

I have the 3-volume set for sale here. Let me say that I read (most of) it and there is user wear. If you want a pristine set I think I saw one on the internet for $450.00.

The first and third volumes are in 'excellent' condition but the second volume had a small tear on the upper spine so I used clear tape to protect it from further tearing. There are also a couple of effects where I added my own small notes based on my thoughts at the time. Nothing to be concerned about since I think there are about 1000 pages. In retrospect I suppose I found most of my interest in the middle volume.

The first to write that also wants to buy gets it. I shouldn't have to tell most of you about the contents. Pallbearers Review practically defined the origin of the current state of close-up magic and a who's who of this generation's most influential contributors to the art and craft.

I am asking $200 and I will pay for domestic media rate shipping. International buyers must pay for shipping based on destination. I go by rates on USPS.com. I believe the original price was $120 for the set and it is now OOP.

If you want scans or have questions email me:
magicbar13@gmail.com

I accept paypal.

Steve Jaffe
PO Box 4705
West Hills, Ca 91308

magicbar

Re: L&L Pallbearers Review 3-Book Set FSH

Postby magicbar » January 23rd, 2009, 1:06 am

SOLD!! to the lucky man in Michigan

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”