For Sale: Milson Worth Collection

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Chance Wolf

Postby Chance Wolf » January 2nd, 2009, 8:17 pm

I have decided to sell my Milson Worth effects to make room for some Owen props. I consider trades for Owen Magic effects.
NO INSTRUCTIONS included at this time. If I manage to dig them up after the sale, I will include them. If you have any questions of the workings, I can write them up for you.
All props condition will be described per item.
All props will be packed and shipped professionally.
Insurance is recommended at an extra cost.
Shipping at additional charge.
I prefer Paypal payments but Money Orders will be considered.
I will consider a Discount Price for multiple purchases over 4 items.
PM me for sales, Hi Res Pics or questions.

MW Circus Wagon: (Rare) The condition of the finish and workings are very nice however there are a couple dings, and a spot on the upper edge covering about a ding that has been filled and retouched. The wheels have plastic black rings that wrap around the wood. Due to shrinkage of the wood, the rings have broken free on a couple wheels and have been cracked. I can restore this problem at an additional charge. Or I can simply glue them back in place.
Price: $650

MW Card Guillotine: (Very rare) Excellent Condition! This has got to be one of the most BEAUTIFUL pieces made by MW. Stands 18 tall and the design and effect are fantastic! Showing only a few MINOR dings that I have retouched and mild surface scuffing (NOT thru the paint) on the base where the Houlette rests. This is a very rare piece, which is seldom seen for sale. Custom Milson Worth plaque on the rear of Houlette with company name and number as well as the customers name who it was originally made for. Comes with ALL ORIGINAL parts and INSTRUCTIONS. A COMPLETE SET!
Price: $950

MW Fantastic Frame and Silk Cabby Set: This is a classic effect by MW and a matched set as they were originally purchased together. Great Condition showing few minor dings and surface scuffing to clear finish. The worst scuff is a 2 long on the face of the Fantastic Frame. Could be buffed out.
Price: $625

MW Orange Box: Excellent Condition with only a couple small dings. Box ONLY. This originally came with a Silk and a few other easily obtainable items. Instructions INCLUDED.
Price: $350

More MW items available upon request.
Will sell ALL items for $2,250 and FREE shipping in the USA.

Thanks!
Chance Wolf
7007 W Court St.
Pasco, WA 99301
509-947-1132
email:magician@wolfsmagic.com
Success and wealth are symptomatic of your passion.

Chance Wolf

Re: For Sale: Milson Worth Collection

Postby Chance Wolf » January 17th, 2009, 5:08 pm

Price Reductions!!
I will throw in FREE SHIPPING within the USA!!

MW Circus Wagon: $495 The wheels have been fixed. I machined new "Rims" in Black plastic. Good as new!!
MW Fantastic Frame and Silk Cabby Set: $495 KILLER deal!
MW Orange Box: $295
Vintage Worth Flip Over Vanish: $195

Card Guillotine SOLD!

Will consider a discount if all items are bought in one purchase.

Insurance at an additional cost.
Thanks
Chance
Success and wealth are symptomatic of your passion.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”