Van Dokkum JUMBO CUPS

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Glenn Farrington

Van Dokkum JUMBO CUPS

Postby Glenn Farrington » December 17th, 2008, 8:47 pm

VAN DOKKUM JUMBO CUPS

If you follow my posts or know me...you know I think these are the best cups in the world. Great weight (these are real man/woman cups...heavy), great look, great sound and can hold a baseball load. This stainless steel set has been my working set, the set I use in my castle act. I am now going to start using my back up and sell my working set, they are in great shape, but they are not pristine. The only places where you can see that they were used are by the small nicks around the top rim. I'm including a close up shot of one of the cups, but that shot pretty much reflects all three. You have to look pretty doggone close or just run your finger around the edge...but you really cant see it. Otherwise this set is a beauty. They sell for 600 euros now, thats over $830 new plus the shipping cost from the Netherlands. When I first bought my two sets they were both over a grand each. So the dollar is getting better...hmm?

Dont you love how these cups dont look like they can hold a baseball!

And a really tight shot of the top of a cup.

Anyway, my Christmas gift to myself is adding another set of new cups to put into the back up case. So I will sell these for:

$475 + $14 for shipping

Paypal preferred.

So if someone wants a great deal on these...hear you go...Merry Christmas.

IMPORTANT: We got hit today with snow rain and heavy wind...rain and wind still going on (it snowed in LA can you believe it...I hope this isn't the first sign of the apocalypse) Our power went out for a while and our phone line sounds like a scratchy record...and the internet has been spotty at best. If you really want a jump on these cups...the best thing to do is call my cell 310-227-1357

Glenn Farrington
4917 Oakwood Ave
La Canada, CA 91011
818-790-6505
glenn@prettyamazing.com
Comedy's Easy...Dying Sucks.

Glenn Farrington

Re: Van Dokkum JUMBO CUPS

Postby Glenn Farrington » December 18th, 2008, 3:51 am

Okay...man it's weird, sometimes I get questions...on this all I got were offers.

Here's a lowered price for all you "but it has small dings on them"...yeah...ones you can barely see...sheeeesh.

$420 + $14 for shipping.

Glenn Farrington

Postby Glenn Farrington » December 18th, 2008, 1:37 pm

All right...

$395 + $14 for shipping.

Man I hope these go to someone who will actually use them. This is actually five hundred less if you were to get a new set now.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » December 18th, 2008, 3:10 pm

I guess collectors don't like bumps, and professionals have no work.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

jholland

Postby jholland » December 18th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Glenn:

Your castle close-up act is top notch. I saw it two nights in a row last time and enjoyed every minute. These cups should be demanding a premium!

Glenn Farrington

Postby Glenn Farrington » December 18th, 2008, 4:41 pm

The cups are now on HOLD.

Thanks for the kind words on the act. I cant take any credit though...the cups do all the work themselves ; )

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”