Milo & Roger Books Combo Special

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Milo & Roger Books Combo Special

Postby Dustin Stinett » November 20th, 2008, 6:54 pm

Stephen Minch and I are joining forces to get the Milo & Roger word out. So we are offering a discount when you purchase Milo & Roger: A Magical Life by Arthur Brandon (regular price $37) and Catching Up with Milo and Roger by Dustin Stinett (regular price $25) together.

Arthur Milo Brandons autobiography is a critically acclaimed work that is simply one of the best reads you will ever experience. And my monograph has been widely praised as a must have companion volume for its lush photos of M&R memorabilia and added details on these two great showmens lives.

Regular price of these two books together would be $62, but through this very special offer, you can get both books for only $50 (plus shipping)!

This special sale is available only through Hermetic Press, but it is not set up on the Hermetic Press site or my Milo and Roger site! Please contact Stephen directly by email at SMinch@hermeticpress.com for ordering information.

Thanks!

Dustin and Stephen

Hermetic Press, Inc.
1500 S.W. Trenton St.
Seattle, WA 98106-2468
206-768-1688 (9:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m., Pacific Coast Time, Monday through Friday)

PS: For more information on the books, go to http://www.hermeticpress.com/ for the Brandon autobiography and http://www.miloandroger.com/ for my companion volume.

Frank Dudgeon
Favorite Magician: Ricky Jay

Re: Milo & Roger Books Combo Special

Postby Frank Dudgeon » November 25th, 2008, 10:32 am

I own and have read both, and highly recommend them. Both are terrific reads. Jump on this deal.

Dustin Stinett

Postby Dustin Stinett » December 1st, 2008, 1:12 pm

Still available! :sleep: Don't snooze & lose!

Ted Leon

Postby Ted Leon » December 27th, 2008, 5:31 pm

Dustin,
Thank you SO MUCH for your wonderful and insightful follow up on the brilliant Milo & Roger!
Your book is a must have for those who want "The rest of the story"!
Ted L

Dustin Stinett

Postby Dustin Stinett » December 28th, 2008, 2:10 pm

Thanks Ted! I'm pleased that you enjoyed it!

For those who want to join in the fun, Stephen Minch still has a few sets available! (Or if you need just my book, go to www.MiloandRoger.com )

Thanks!
Dustin

Dustin Stinett

Postby Dustin Stinett » March 16th, 2009, 10:29 pm

There are only eight sets of these books remaining. Once they are gone, thats it for this special offer. Take advantage of this great deal while you still can!

Remember, this special $50 price for both books (a $62 value) is available only through Hermetic Press, but it is not set up on the Hermetic Press site or my Milo and Roger site! You must contact Stephen directly by email at SMinch@hermeticpress.com for ordering information.

Thanks!
Dustin

pixsmith

Postby pixsmith » March 17th, 2009, 10:59 am

These books are a great deal at the regular price; at this one, they are a steal! "Catching up with Milo and Roger" is a terrific story -- the original "Magical Life" is one of the best books about magic that has been published in the last several years.

Give yourself a treat. You will not regret it.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”