For Sale: The following wallets and leather products. (Free shipping to United States addresses.)
1. "Elite Himber Bomb Wallet." Mint condition. Manufactured by the Camirand Academy of Magic and measuring 4 1/4" x 5 3/4", this wallet can function as a Himber Wallet or as a Bendix Bombshell Wallet. The leather is advertised as "designed to emulate the finest prestige wallets in the world, and made of only the highest quality materials." $85.
2. "Star Himber Wallet." Mint condition. This is the Anthony Miller model manufactured by Radio Free Atlantis Productions. Measuring 3 1/2" x 6 1/2", this lambskin wallet may be used as a Himber switching wallet or as a Kaps/Balducci wallet. Included in the seven-page instruction manual are two methods of loading the zippered compartment, plus a "No Palm Signed Card to Wallet" routine. Because of the high quality of the leather used in the construction of this wallet, it has the appearance of a real wallet rather than a magic-shop prop. $40.
3. "Mullica Wallet." Mint condition. This fine-quality leather wallet is the Magic Methods design. It measures 3 3/4" x 6 7/8". Included is six-page manuscript with eight photographs entitled "Miracle Card-in-Wallet" by Tom Mullica. $40.
4. "Ton's Wallet." Mint condition. This Ton Onosaka product (Magic Land of Tokyo) is, according to the three-page instructions, "a combination of a Himber Wallet and a loader wallet." A plastic "loader" is included with the 3" x 4 5/8" wallet. $25.
5. "The Mentalist Pad." Mint condition. Manufactured by Jerry O'Connell of London, this is a 3" x 5 1/2" note pad designed for an "Add-a-Number" routine. It may be "handled and written on by your audience." Short of completely disassembling it, the notepad will also withstand examination at the conclusion of the routine. Mr. O'Connell believes that his leather goods are "simply the best you can buy in the magic world today." Extra gimmick sheets are included to guide you in making your own.
6. "The Bogey." Mint condition. Manufactured by Ray and Lisa Piatt, this is a 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" pocket-secretary switching device. It may be utilized for an "Add-a-Number" routine, but also included is a 40-minute instructional video in which Larry Becker demonstrates a variety of other uses. $80.
7. "Kozar Prediction Pad." Mint condition. A 4 7/8" x 3 1/2" note pad designed for an "Add-a-Number routine. Manufactured by the Camirand Academy of Magic. Two refill pads of paper are included along with four pages of instructions. $30.
If interested, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
1 post • Page 1 of 1