Irelands Yearbook Reader

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Steve Mills

Irelands Yearbook Reader

Postby Steve Mills » July 15th, 2002, 9:37 am

I have 3 enormous vols and can't seem to find out if this is all.

From the old sticker, I assume there were only 3, but I would hate to sell them and be wrong.

Thanks
Steve

Re: Irelands Yearbook Reader

Postby Guest » July 15th, 2002, 1:57 pm

Hi Steve, I have three, and do believe that makes for a complete set. I sold lots of my books too, and LOVED it. But the yearbooks? Steeeeeve. No no no. I can give you a list of others that you can sell instead. But the Yearbooks?! Steeeeeeeve. No no no. Ask my friend David Regal his opinion of the Yearbooks.

Earle Oakes

Postby Earle Oakes » July 15th, 2002, 3:40 pm

Steve Mills, John Blaze,
What is an Ireland Yearbook Reader? I have in my library 31 Ireland Yearbooks
starting with 1934 and going through to the last one dated 1969/70.Not the samething?
Earle

Postby Guest » July 15th, 2002, 4:36 pm

Hi Earle,
The Yearbook readers are simply BOUND Yearbooks. Plastic comb bound. The three bound volumes collect all the Yearbooks!

Earle Oakes

Postby Earle Oakes » July 16th, 2002, 3:48 pm

John,

Thank you very much. I suspected as much but have not seen them.I wonder if they are bound originals or copies?

Earle

Postby Guest » July 16th, 2002, 4:38 pm

Hi Earle,
Mine are a bit of both. They look like they are reprints until the end of volume two. Then they are bound originals. However, that may change as time goes on!

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”