FSH: DVDs - 10 New/Sealed; 1 Used

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
James Kernen

FSH: DVDs - 10 New/Sealed; 1 Used

Postby James Kernen » June 21st, 2006, 9:38 pm

I am listing these DVDs here first.. Whichever ones that are not sold/spoken for by Saturday midnight PST, will be listed on eBay on Sunday..... Please send me an email if you want any.. sp1d@cox.net

I have one used DVD and the rest are new and still sealed in their plastic wrap as I received them... All of these DVDs are great and I am only parting with them since they are duplicates..... I am going through my shelves and will probably list a few more duplicate DVDs and several books by this weekend... Thanks for looking, and be sure to let me know by Saturday.

All prices include domestic shipping (USPS Priotity) and international shipping will have to be based on each country, but will be no more than the actual shipping costs.

Paypal is preferred, but checks and money orders/cashiers checks are acceptable, but subject to clearance before the DVDs are shipped.

Used/Previously Viewed:
1) Michael Ammar's Easy to Master Thread Miracles, Volume 1 $13.00

New/Sealed in Plastic:
1) Michael Rubinstein's Knock-Out Coin Magic: $55.00

The following DVDs are from Brad Burt's Private Lesson Video Series
2) The Basics if Expert Coin Technique - $20.00
3) The Linking Rings - $20.00
4) The Basics of Billiard Ball and Thimble Manipulation - $20.00
5) The Chop Cup - $20.00
6) Advanced Coin Technique: Spellbound - $20.00
7) All About Sponge Balls - $20.00
8) Advanced Small Packet Sleights - $20.00
9)Small Packet Basics with Cards - $20.00
10) Forcing: Cards ad More! - $20.00

Thanks again,
James

James Kernen

Re: FSH: DVDs - 10 New/Sealed; 1 Used

Postby James Kernen » June 22nd, 2006, 3:32 pm

Prices have been reduced (still includes shipping as stated above).... please save me the hassle of listing them on Ebay.. Thanks, James

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”