FSH: Books (Sonata, Expert Coin Magic, Ackerman) and Laflin DVD

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
James Kernen

FSH: Books (Sonata, Expert Coin Magic, Ackerman) and Laflin DVD

Postby James Kernen » July 15th, 2006, 7:46 pm

All prices include USPS Priority Shipping with confirmation to US (States). For international buyers, please check with me first. I will only charge the actual shipping minus what the domestic postage would have been..... Thanks for looking. If you have questions let me know........

I provided a basic description of the condition of each book.. If you want additional details, please let me know.

1. Las Vegas Kardma by Allan Ackerman $25
First Edition, Copyright 1994 by A-1 Multimedia
Has Dust Jacket
Book is in very good to near mint condition. The dust jacket has minor shelf-wear to it.

2. The Books of Wonder, 2 Volume Set, by Tommy Wonder and Stephen Minch $60 ***SOLD*** (for the set)
Has Dust Jackets
Books are in very good condition. The dust jacket show some monir shelf-wear. The top right corner of the dust jacket on Volume one shows a little extra wear but small. Volume 2 has a small tear (less than a quarter on an inch) on the bottom of the dust jacket about 2 inches from the right corner.

3. Sonata (hardback) by Juan Tamariz $125
Has Dust Jacket
Book is in very good condition. The dust jacket has minor shelf-wear to it and there is a half inch piece of the top layer of the glossy cover that is peeling off. This piece is on the back side of the book about an inch to the right of the bottom corner, if you are looking at the back of the book.

4. Strong Magic by Darwin Ortiz $25 ***ON HOLD***
Copyright 1994, 1995
Has Dust Jacket
The book is in good to very good condition, but its dust jacket shows a lot of shelf wear. There are a few little rips around the edges and a small puncture hole (with no paper missing) about an inch from the top near the spine... This was my reader copy.....

5. David Roth's Expert Coin Magic by Richard Kaufman $95
Copyright 1995, First Edition, Deluxe Edition
Has Slip Case
Book is in very good condtion. Slip case shows minor shelf wear. Most notably, the slip cover's end opposite of the slip cover mouth has a little extra wear on its corners (top and bottom, left back side)....the bottom shows a little more rubbing and the top has a small (less than a quarter inch) rolling of the contact paper used by the publisher to cover the slip cover.. The rolling can be easily repaired if you want..

6. DVD - Clever Sponge Ball Magic by Duane Laflin - $15.00 - Brand New and Sealed in Original Plastic

Please contact me at sp1d@cox.net or respond here if you want to buy any of the books or have questions.. I prefer paypal, but will accept other forms of payment if agreed upon in advance.

James Kernen

James Kernen

Re: FSH: Books (Sonata, Expert Coin Magic, Ackerman) and Laflin DVD

Postby James Kernen » July 19th, 2006, 11:13 am

The list has been updated for items sold (those items are now deleted) and items on hold (as indicated). Thanks again,
James

James Kernen

Postby James Kernen » July 20th, 2006, 10:19 pm

Just over a day left before going to ebay... Please let me know if you have an interest in any of the items... The ones on hold are on hold until tomorrow evening or Saturday at noon, depending on the book so also let me know if you want me to follow up with you if the requesters change their minds...

As always, thanks,
James

James Kernen

Postby James Kernen » July 21st, 2006, 5:02 pm

Tamariz's Sonata is avaialble again, but only until noon tomorrow PST.. after that it will go to ebay...

James

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”