FS: Some nice and harder to find books

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

FS: Some nice and harder to find books

Postby Guest » July 12th, 2006, 6:47 am

UPDATED

What follows are some items from my shelves which I hope can find another deserving home! Some are dups, others are just unused by me. Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions. Again, I'm not a dealer and these prices are stabs at something "fair". Thanks in advance.

1. Magic With Faucett Ross Lewis Ganson. The Supreme Magic Company. No DJ. Very clean copy. Influential book on many aspects of magic. Oft-cited by John Carney for its wealth of material. $30. SOLD

2. Newmann: The Pioneer Mentalist James Alfredson. David Meyer Magic Books. 2nd edition. Mint condition. Fine historical volume. $20.

3. Magic by Misdirection Dariel Fitzkee. Lee Jacobs Productions. Excellent condition. One of the classic Fitzkee book. $15. SOLD

4. Wonderful Routines of Magic: The Second Addendum Ellison Poland. Excellent condition. Hard-to-find book of fine card magic. $25.

5. Stodare: The Enigma Variations Edwin Dawes. Kaufmann and Company. Excellent condition. $35. SOLD

6. Making Contact: The Real Secrets of Contact Mindreading Satori. H&R Magic Books. Paperbound. Excellent condition. $10. SOLD

7. Concertos For Pasteboard Edited by Oliver Erens. Hermetic Press. Excellent condition. Great magic from German and Swiss creators. $22.

8. Devants Delightful Delusions S.H. Sharpe. Magical Publications. Fine condition. Minor shelf wear. Out of print. Another classic from Caveney. $50. SOLD

9. The Complete Works of Derek Dingle by Richard Kaufman. Nice copy with minor scuffing on the dust jacket. Full of great material and ideas. Out of print. $50. SOLD

Please email me at sherwood_foster@yahoo.com to check on availability and reserve your book. I prefer PayPal for payment, but money orders are certainly acceptable. If you live near Austin, Texas, we can also work out cheap (i.e., free) delivery. Otherwise, shipping and handling charges will apply (one book - $4; 2 books - $7; 3 or more - $10). Thanks again.

James

Bob Kentner

Re: FS: Some nice and harder to find books

Postby Bob Kentner » July 12th, 2006, 7:48 am

Sent you an e-mail

Re: FS: Some nice and harder to find books

Postby Guest » July 12th, 2006, 4:17 pm

Updated...

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”