US Playing Card Decks

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

US Playing Card Decks

Postby Guest » August 3rd, 2005, 3:00 pm

The Magic Apple has recently established an account with the USPPC and I just got the shipment in! I have A LOT of of the new cards! Reversed Blues, Pink, Green. Black Backs, Green Backed Cards. US Military Cards, Tally Ho, Bee, Sqeezers, Steamboats and MANY others!! Come on by and check 'em out!

Re: US Playing Card Decks

Postby Guest » August 3rd, 2005, 6:08 pm

For this past two years I have been doing an effect (card shower) that tossed out a pack or more of playing cards every performance. Sold the 'shower' but still have - at last count - 108 packs of unopened/sealed Aviator, poker size, cards. Mostly red backs (a few blue). So if you REALLY want to practice that torn and restored card or have the need for a quanity of cards for some special effect - building a gigantic card castle, etc. - get in touch. Also maybe a dozen or so open (but not used) decks - good for making up forcing decks, etc. They're not 'readers' but they can probably go out media mail. I saw the same decks at the local 7-11 for $3.95 each. Ouch!

David Moore

Postby David Moore » August 4th, 2005, 12:26 pm

Originally posted by TheMagicApple:
The Magic Apple has recently established an account with the USPPC and I just got the shipment...Come on by and check 'em out!
By "Come on by" do you mean come to the physical store? They don't seem to be anywhere on your web site.

Postby Guest » August 4th, 2005, 2:31 pm

I just got them in and haven't put them on the site just yet. I don't know how long they will be availble. The green backs are LIMITED, I can send them to anyone that is not in the L.A. area.

Postby Guest » August 4th, 2005, 3:21 pm

Green back like the military issued ones or those bizarre colored ones that I guess would be called pastel?
Steve V

C. Hampton
Favorite Magician: Tamariz, DaOrtiz, Coperfield

Postby C. Hampton » August 5th, 2005, 12:55 am

like the military issued ones
They are not military issued...I wish!!! :D
Carlos Hampton
www.damainquieta.com/conferencias

Postby Guest » August 5th, 2005, 5:11 pm

No, they are a bright green backed bicycle card with the regular face on it, not colored. Not like the "fashion" pink and baby blue ones (Although I do carry those too)

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”