My Library for Sale. Very rare items among

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Daniel

My Library for Sale. Very rare items among

Postby Daniel » January 26th, 2005, 2:23 pm

Im selling all of my stuff, because I have simply lost my interest in magic, and have so for quite awhile now...

All items are from mint condition to brand new.

All prices are postpaid, includding shipping.

Here we go:
The James Files Deluxe Edition. 175 $. 200 specially bound sets of The James File are produced. Each set is numbered and signed by Allan Slaight, and comes in a sturdy slipcase. Also included only with the Collector's Edition is a videotape of Stewart James in a 1987 performance, and 34 additional facsimile pieces of rare James-related memorabilia.

David Roth Expert Coin magic Deluxe edition, leatherbound, from the third printing. Burgandy leather, burgandy endsheets, bound-in ribbon bookmark, tip in page signed by Roth, numbered "0." Lacking the original slipcase but otherwise in pristine condition. 125 $.

Magic Farm. 35 $
Magic Farm. 35 $
Sleight of Dave 1. 35 $.
Sleight of Dave 2. 35 $
Coin Magic first edition signed by Richard kaufman. 75 $
Boston and Slot box by Jim Zachary. 15 $ for each box.
Ultimate Chop Cup by James Riser - Riser Shorty. 200 $. See this link for more information http://geniimagazine.com/forum/noncgi/u ... 4;t=003758.
Brett Sherwood's All Smooth silver cups. See this link for more information. 550 $ http://geniimagazine.com/forum/noncgi/u ... 4;t=003757

Ed marlo - Revolunationary card Technique. Still in wrap. 35 $
Tommy Wonder 3 dvd set. Still in Wrap. 90 $
Michael Skinner teach in series vol 1-3 on one dvd. 20 $
john Carney Secrets 1st edition. 115 $
The magic of Eddie Fechter. 30 $
Extreme Dean 1 and 2 set for 45 $.

Paypal only. Email me at thomsen1980@hotmail.com or daniel@danthomsen.com if interested.

Thanks,
Daniel

Sal Perrotta

Re: My Library for Sale. Very rare items among

Postby Sal Perrotta » February 6th, 2005, 9:03 am

I have sent two emails regarding my interest in a book from your library...and have rec'd no response. Did you get either one? :confused:

VBall

Postby VBall » February 6th, 2005, 11:34 am

Sal,

I've purchased a book on this list and after the payment, I have heard nothing back yet either. I do not even know if it was sent out.

trickdoctor

Postby trickdoctor » February 6th, 2005, 1:07 pm

Another Forum member and I have had similar problems with Magic Daniel, who's in Denmark.

Buy at your own peril.

Trickdoctor
trickdoctor@aol.com

Joel Kaplan
20652 Quedo Drive
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
818-914-5219

Glenn Farrington

Postby Glenn Farrington » February 6th, 2005, 1:10 pm

Sal,

I dont know the guy, but he doens't have a good rep for sellng. Check earlier postings in this part of the forum that he has placed, you will see the responses of buyer beware.

Glenn
Comedy's Easy...Dying Sucks.

Postby Guest » February 6th, 2005, 2:16 pm

I would also recommend caution in dealing with this fellow. I sent $215 for a Dean's Box after hearing of some successful purchases from others. I got burned. There's no way to tell whether he's a swindler or just doesn't insure items which then get lost. I honestly don't know. I DO know I wouldn't send five bucks, even for the Sherwood cups filled with Todd Lassen gaffs!

Bob Gallo

Earle Oakes

Postby Earle Oakes » February 6th, 2005, 3:12 pm

I purchased a set of Porper Mini Ghost Rings from Daniel that he posted on this Forum and had them in hand quite speedily.When I Emailed him that the instruction booklet was not sent with the rings, he Emailed me an apology and I received the booklet via airmail promptly. My dealing with him was most satisfactory. I thought my experience with Magic-Daniel would be of interest to members of the Forum.

Earle

VBall

Postby VBall » February 6th, 2005, 3:36 pm

ok... well after all these messages, I just got a refund email from paypal from Daniel. But still no explaination in email form or anything like that. So... basically I lost $1.50 from paypal. I guess its better than losing my $30.

Postby Guest » February 7th, 2005, 1:52 pm

I also have had a good transaction with him but after reading many posts about his lack of communication I count myself lucky and do not plan on taking my chance with him again.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”