Pockets Full of Miracles VHS (was $50, now 5 bucks)!!

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Pockets Full of Miracles VHS (was $50, now 5 bucks)!!

Postby Guest » March 12th, 2007, 1:49 pm

Dear gang,

I was cleaning out a closet and found a box of VHS and PAL tapes of my 2-video set entitled Pockets Full of Miracles. Originally these tapes were produced by MagicSmith and retailed for $50.00.

The video features 23 routines from my sold-out book of the same name.

The blow-out sale is for the VHS or PAL set for only $5.00.

$10.00 postpaid in the US
$15.00 postpaid outside the US

If you still have a VCR, then you can watch the same material that is on the same DVD that retails for $40.00!

Get'em while I've got'em.

Yours,
DJ

ps- You can order this SPECIAL on me website at:
http://www.diamond-jim.com/originals/

Diamond Jim Productions
5624 Sundance Drive
The Colony, TX 75056

Re: Pockets Full of Miracles VHS (was $50, now 5 bucks)!!

Postby Guest » March 13th, 2007, 8:57 am

Sorry guys I have to make an addendum:

It's $10.00 postpaid within the US
$15.00 postpaid to Canada and
$20.00 postpaid everywhere else.

You are still buying the tapes for $5.00 a set, and then paying the shipping costs on top of that.

Thanks for the orders that have come in.

I still have some left.

Yours,
DJ

Postby Guest » March 14th, 2007, 12:36 am

I think you'd all agree that by taking advantage of my offer above that I am being very generous. I am practically giving away the VHS tapes, but am asking to be reimbursed for the shipping and handling costs. Once I pay for the postage, the packing materials, the gas to the post office and back, credit card merchant fees, and not to mention my time processing orders and waiting in line at the post office that I might actually be spending a little money just to send someone my tapes. I DON'T MIND DOING ANY OF THIS SO LONG AS MY TAPES GO TO SOMEONE WHO WANTS THEM AND THEY PAY MY ASKING PRICE.

I just received an email that is so ridiculous from someone in India that I just had to post his request here. I won't mention names but the magician asked if I would mind converting my 3.5 hour tape(s) into an .mpeg and then send it to him since he cannot afford the S&H.

Let me answer his question:
"HELL YES I MIND!"

Yours,
DJ

Postby Guest » March 26th, 2007, 9:28 am

Just in case anyone else decides to ask...

Only the VHS and PAL set are $5.00 + S&H.
The DVD is still $40.00.

Yours,
DJ

Postby Guest » April 1st, 2007, 7:42 pm

Thanks Diamond Jim I really enjoyed these videos. I got them 2 days after I ordered {very fast } sat down and watched them and enjoyed every moment. For me not only were the effects very usable but you show closeup magic as it should be, entertainment. I try and do what you do as far as having fun with the audience. I find the more fun I am having the better they respond. Thankyou for a wonderful value for my money.
Daniel Vertucci

Postby Guest » April 1st, 2007, 9:35 pm

I too enjoyed these videos a lot. Great stuff and you are almost giving it away :)

Vijay

Postby Guest » April 2nd, 2007, 12:15 am

I ordered a set too! I can hardly wait until they get here. Thanks again for making this offer.

Postby Guest » April 4th, 2007, 7:59 am

I just wanted to thank Mr. Kaufman for making this forum possible. Thanks to the Genii forum and my fellow magicians I've cleared-out almost all of my VCR tapes of Pockets Full of Miracles.

What started as a full box of 35 tapes has been whittled down to only 6 sets. I hope those that took advantage of my special offer enjoy the material and their bargain.

I still have a box of 30 PAL versions of Pockets Full of Miracles. If a European magic dealer would make me a reasonable offer on this box of tapes, I'll most likely accept it.

Thanks again friends.

Yours,
DJ

Postby Guest » April 5th, 2007, 7:49 pm

Thanks gang for all of your orders. I am now out of VHS tapes!

However, I still the box of PAL tapes. If a European dealer will send me $100US, then I'll be happy to send you all 35 PAL sets and cover the shipping and handling.

All good things,
DJ

jerry lazar

Postby jerry lazar » April 5th, 2007, 8:43 pm

Thanks, Jim! Great stuff! Creative and useful! Incredible price! Such a bargain!

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”