Osterlind DVD's 4 Sell-Name Your Price...

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Osterlind DVD's 4 Sell-Name Your Price...

Postby Guest » November 24th, 2005, 9:38 pm

Updated list of books, DVD and tricks below. I have included a suggested price but you can email with any reasonable price. Paypal only-I am a verified member.

All prices include shipping.
I have the following DVD's, books and used magic tricks in excllent condition. I tried selling them on Ebay but not one bid came in. I have reduced the prices to less than half their retail price. Please email or Paypal to juan_solid@yahoo.com Paypal only please. Best offers also accepted but email me first.

Richard OSTERLIND-Mind Mysteries-Volumes 2,3 and 4
$20 per DVD
Or $50 for the all three

Slow Burn DVD-Richard Sanders $10

Bill in Kiwi-Carl Clouteir-This is a two DVD set $20

Hello Sucker VHS-Harry Anderson $8

Lubor Fiedler-The Collected Secrets of Lubor Fiedler $20

Martin Lewis Making Magic DVD-$20

Jerry Andrus A Lifetime of Magic VHS-3 Volumes
Each for $10 or set for $30

Michael Ammar Easy to Master Thread Miracles 3 Volume VHS Set $10 Each or $30 Set

Undivided-VHS Martin Lewis-$10

Sylvester the Jester-Suspended Dimension DVD-$40

5 Mins with A Pocker Hank-DVD-$20

Sylvester Pitch VHS Tape-$20

TRICKS-
Kona-Bill Goldman-$12
Monkey in the Middle-Goldman-$6
Mental Yarn-Goldman-$7
Gaeton Bloom-Flying Ring-$25
Over Your Head-Steve Bedwell-$9

Books-
Books of Wonder Tommy Wonder-2 Book Set for $55
13 Steps to Mentalism-Corinda-$20

ggarcia

Re: Osterlind DVD's 4 Sell-Name Your Price...

Postby ggarcia » November 25th, 2005, 2:31 pm

just sent you an email. if Martin Lewis Making Magic DVD - is the 2 dvd set and is still available, i'll take them.

BlueEyed Videot
Favorite Magician: Max Maven, Ray Anderson

Postby BlueEyed Videot » November 25th, 2005, 3:14 pm

Sent you an email as well for the 5 minutes w/ a pocket hankie.

Richard Hart

Postby Guest » November 25th, 2005, 3:27 pm

Sent you an email for the Osterlind material.

Postby Guest » November 28th, 2005, 6:04 am

Sent you an e-mail about the Books of wonder.
Thanks,
Alan

Chris Maher

Postby Chris Maher » November 28th, 2005, 7:46 am

Sent you an email for Hello Sucker! and Slow Burn
Thanks,
Chris

Postby Guest » November 29th, 2005, 5:31 am

Has anyone who made an offer on these items through email received any kind of acknowledgement/acceptance of their offer? I haven't heard anything.

Postby Guest » December 11th, 2005, 6:45 pm

Has anyone who paid for any of the items listed in this offer received anything yet? Why do I feel like there's another rat that has conned several people on this board?

Chris Maher

Postby Chris Maher » December 11th, 2005, 7:30 pm

Ordered the Slow Burn. Still waiting for mine. Hopefully went out on Dec. 1.

Postby Guest » December 12th, 2005, 7:00 am

Originally posted by Don B:
Has anyone who made an offer on these items through email received any kind of acknowledgement/acceptance of their offer? I haven't heard anything.
Did you check his profile, that right there gives you a hint...
Rennie

Postby Guest » December 12th, 2005, 11:05 am

I've had private contact with most who posted above about items. Most received an 'already sold' email. I received no acknowledgement of my offer, so I didn't forward any $$$$. It's interesting that 'MJ' apparently hasn't returned to check this thread, or if he has, chose not to post any kind of public response.

Frank Starsinic

Postby Frank Starsinic » December 15th, 2005, 10:13 am

sent you a kiwi email

Postby Guest » December 15th, 2005, 2:13 pm

It now looks as this is another one of those scams that tend to be growing here on the Genii forum. Several of these have happened this year.

If you paid for anything from this guy immediately go to Paypal and post your greivance before the 30 days are up. Give all details so that Paypal can investigate and hopefully get your money back.

I've sent this seller a couple of emails inquiring about my items and always get an email back saying that they're being shipped and that a tracking number would be sent via email. Nothing ever arrives, either the items or the email. The seller is trying to extend the wait period till it goes past the 30 day mark so you can't get recourse from Paypal.

If you are paying for any items found on the Genii forum from a seller that is not known pay the extra few dollars for the Paypal insurance which will assure you that you get your money back. More and more of these scams will be cropping up here on Genii. Watch your back.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » December 15th, 2005, 3:28 pm

I will repeat: never pay anyone through PayPal unless you are using a credit card--you can always call your credit card company and have the payment denied.
PERIOD.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Postby Guest » December 17th, 2005, 12:11 am

Hello I have sold the items in question-MJ Name Your Price Sale-I am posting under a second account from my new broadband provider-I sent out some emails and confirmation numbers today-and shipped out 6 orders-I will ship the rest on Monday-I am not trying to rip anyone off just procrastanation on my part-Sorry again about this all orders will be shipped.

The prices were pretty good deals and I'm sure if your ordered from the used item list you will enjoy the stuff it's very good. Email at juan_solid@yahoo.com if you need to contact via phone or need an update.

Postby Guest » December 17th, 2005, 1:48 am

Originally posted by Richard Kaufman:
I will repeat: never pay anyone through PayPal unless you are using a credit card--you can always call your credit card company and have the payment denied.
PERIOD.
I second Richard Kaufmans opinion re PayPal..one can as well talk to a wall.

They simply don't react in the first place for quite some time, then you get one 'default' standard mail after the other, to get in contact with them in the first place is well hidden at their site -they are not interested you can- , sometimes they don't even respond to a problem you have.

What I wrote above is NOT hearsaying but 4 diff. incidents I have experienced myself. (I buy a lot of stuff via the net)

I do use PayPal, but if I can use a VISA card directly I do so.
Using PayPal works incredibly well UNTIL you have the slightest problem, then you're on your own.

Have a look at:
http://www.paypalwarning.com/
and read horror stories about PayPal !!!

Don't forget to read *PayPal Wall Of Shame* the exact same thing happend to me when my account was closed due to I typed in a wrong *expansion of account no. for unlimited use* which my bank by mistake gave me!!!

After 3 times typing the wrong no., the account got automatically closed and to reopen it they expected me to send copies of drivers licens aso. aso., just as described by John Egan in the above mentioned *PayPal Wall Of Shame*.

Despite of countless emails forth and back the account never got reopend!

I simply had to open a new account under the same (my own) name, BUT using another emailadress, that's all it took.

So much for their security they are using as an excuse for all the trouble all the time.

So, I'm really MAD about PayPal, my above posting surely does reflect this..actually NOBODY should use their services, but as mentioned, it works well until the slightest problem occures, then one is totally lost..

Frank Starsinic

Postby Frank Starsinic » December 17th, 2005, 10:08 am

I bought the hello sucker video and received it.
I also just bought the kiwi DVD and received an email that it has been shipped.

So far so good.

Richard, thanks for the tip on paying via credit card with paypal. Nice idea.

Postby Guest » December 23rd, 2005, 1:39 am

Martin delivered the products all the products purchased. They arrived yesterday. He's been a bit sidetracked but is taking care off all orders as quickly as possible.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”