Cups and Balls for Sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
John Kokot

Cups and Balls for Sale

Postby John Kokot » December 29th, 2003, 9:49 am

The following set of Combination Cups is for sale on eBay. Starting bid is $10. No reserve. Seller will pay postage to addresses in the United States.

A set of aluminum Combination Cups. Probably manufactured by Morrissey Magic, this set of three identical cups contains two regular cups and one Chop Cup. Each of the three cups is 3 high, 2 in diameter at the mouth, with a 1 diameter bottom. The recessed bottom of the cup will hold three 1 balls, and each cup will conceal a 2 ball as a final load. These cups are suitable for John Mendozas Combination Cups and Balls routine (not included), or the Chop-Cup capability may be integrated into any routine. The cups come with four matching red 1 balls (one gaffed). Cups and balls only, no routine or storage bag.

Bob Walder

Re: Cups and Balls for Sale

Postby Bob Walder » December 29th, 2003, 10:10 am

John,

I wil take A and B - have e-mailed you separately

Bob Walder

John Kokot

Postby John Kokot » December 30th, 2003, 10:29 am

Bob,

I never received your e-mail. Please try again. Thanks.

John

Bob Walder

Postby Bob Walder » December 31st, 2003, 4:21 am

John,

I tried again to the e-mail at the top of this thread. My e-mail is below

John,

Will you only ship to the US? I don't mind paying the additional costs to ship to Europe

If that is OK - I will take A and B

Are they both really in the Don Alan style (i.e. slightly curved sides) or are they Morrissey (straight sides)?

Regards,

Bob Walder

You can get back to me at bwalder (at) spamcop (dot) net if you do not receive the second e-mail

Bob

Bob Walder

Postby Bob Walder » January 3rd, 2004, 2:52 pm

Still waiting to hear - is this simply not going to happen?

Bob

John Kokot

Postby John Kokot » January 5th, 2004, 6:54 am

Hello Bob,

Regrettably, this transaction is unlikely to happen. Oour e-mail systems are apparently not compatible.

Per your instructions, I e-mailed the following message to you on 12/31/2003.

"The large size Don Alan Cup and the Neilsen Chop Tea cup have been sold.

The mini Chop Cup and the Morrissey Combination Cups are still available.

Regarding the shape of the mini cup, the sides are not straight, I wouldn't call them'curved' either. I would call them 'tapered.'

As for shipping to France, I will do it if you pay the cost of overseas air mail. If you are only interested in the mini cup, it may not be cost efficent for you to do this.

I await your reply.

Best wishes for a Happy,Healthy and Prosperous New Year."

Unfortunately, it appears as if this message never reached you. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I also apologize to Genii Forum readers for taking up so much space in the Forum for what was designed to be a private transaction.

John Kokot

Bob Walder

Postby Bob Walder » January 5th, 2004, 10:14 am

John,

I guess your mails must have ended up in my anti-spam filters for some reason... c'est la vie

Could you please edit your post to remove my e-mail address... I get enough spam as it is, and those Web crawlers get everywhere (hence the reason I munged the address in the first place) ;o)

Bob

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”