The Regal Color-Changing Deck

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

The Regal Color-Changing Deck

Postby Guest » February 12th, 2007, 8:15 am

To answer a question, YES, my color-changing deck includes a 52-card reverse-color deck, custom printed by the US Playing Card Company. Ace through King of every suit.

Color-Changing Deck

Re: The Regal Color-Changing Deck

Postby Guest » February 12th, 2007, 10:43 am

I saw David do this at the Magic Castle, and let me say this: he's a sneaky bastard.

Postby Guest » February 12th, 2007, 2:35 pm

I see Pete is calling me "Sneaky Bastard". It's better than his last name for me: "Short Jew".

Postby Guest » February 12th, 2007, 2:59 pm

David, as well you know The Short Jew Incident was a cause of conern for many. Children included. Some junior members of the Castle were castigated for their 'jew-fro' hair.

And now you just drag it up here again, willy nilly. Shame on you.

Just to tart out your so-called 'magic' effect.

I tell you here and now, just because I get alot of mileage from Sudden Deck 2, doesn't mean I will purchasing your aledged 'trick' cards. You sly little fox.

Think on't.

Damian

Postby Guest » February 12th, 2007, 3:34 pm

vertically challenged?? :cool:

Postby Guest » February 12th, 2007, 6:26 pm

Don't forget accepting-Jesus-as-your-savior-ly challenged.

Postby Guest » February 15th, 2007, 11:42 am

David Regal's BRAND NEW tricks are availble on his site, and of course, the store on the 2nd floor!
COlor Changing Deck $24.95 and Off With His Head $19.95

jerry lazar

Postby jerry lazar » February 15th, 2007, 7:32 pm

David, let me be among the first to say that your "Color Changing Deck" is pure genius... Clever as hell, easy to learn, and a joy to perform -- all the qualities we've come to expect from your marketed goodies (along with clear, amply photo-illustrated instructions) ... It takes the Curry classic (and its multitudinous progeny) to the next "logical" level... Most importantly, it's already received great muggle reactions... For the rest of you -- don't you dare buy it... Who needs the competition?...

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”