Berg's "Sleight of Mind," "Moe & His Miracles," & 2 Joe Givan's Booklets Right Here!

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Berg's "Sleight of Mind," "Moe & His Miracles," & 2 Joe Givan's Booklets Right Here!

Postby Guest » April 30th, 2006, 9:52 am

MOE AND HIS MIRACLES WITH CARDS.

Moe was a master at estimation and psychology. Find out his secrets in this 58 page booklet that not only reveals Moe's effects and methods, but also includes contributions by Jay Marshall, Frank Thompson, Sid Lorraine, and others.

Excellent condition. $20.00 plus $4.50 for Priority Mail.

JIM RYAN'S LECTURE NOTES by Phil Wilmarth.

This is different than the other publications about Ryan by Mr. Wilmarth. These are bar magic LECTURE NOTES.

I'm offering it now because it contains Ryan's BILL TEAR, also NOT in "Switch," plus 14 other effects.

The cover is a little grungy, but the pages are in excellent condition.

$15.00 plus $4.50 for Priority Mail.

SLEIGHT OF MIND by Harvey Berg is a new principle for mental card effects.

This 52 page manuscript contains 10 impossible effects, such as "Rain Man," which was inspired by the movie, "Remote Control," "The Immaculte Perception," and "Group Therapy."

The Berg Memorized deck is probably the most sensible one and the easiest to learn. With it, you can do absolute miracles QUICKLY and EASILY without spending long hours to memorize the stack.

Mint Condition! $30 plus $4.50 for Priority Mail.

GIVANS BOOKS ARE SOLD!

Please email me, trickdoctor@aol.com, first to confirm availability.

Combine items and save on shipping.

Paypal only, please. Global Priority mail is also OK, but extra.

Thanks for looking,

trickdoctor

Re: Berg's "Sleight of Mind," "Moe & His Miracles," & 2 Joe Givan's Booklets Right Here!

Postby Guest » May 1st, 2006, 6:59 am

GIVANS & BERG books are sold.

Re: Berg's "Sleight of Mind," "Moe & His Miracles," & 2 Joe Givan's Booklets Right Here!

Postby Guest » May 1st, 2006, 3:14 pm

Moe's Sold.

Who wants Ryan?

James Kernen

Postby James Kernen » May 1st, 2006, 3:26 pm

Alright, you sold me on Ryan if it is still available.. I sent you an email...

Postby Guest » May 1st, 2006, 9:47 pm

Sold out!

Thanks to everyone.

More great books by Schneider, Eddie Joseph, and Frank Garcia coming soon!

trickdoctor

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”