WTB: Dove Magic Items

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
JimKane
Favorite Magician: Shimada

WTB: Dove Magic Items

Postby JimKane » June 16th, 2021, 12:23 pm

Looking to buy all manner of your used, new, vintage, or otherwise unwanted Dove Magic related items [e.g.: Bags, Harnesses, Pockets, Props, Gimmicks, Instruction Sheets, Lecture Notes, Books, Booklets, DVD/VHS, What-Have-You]. If it's related to dove-work, please PM your list with asking price. Thanks.

rpmagicshop
Favorite Magician: Michael Ammar

Re: WTB: Dove Magic Items

Postby rpmagicshop » June 16th, 2021, 7:33 pm

Hi, I have some dove harness items at my shop.
Rich at RPMagic
413-547-6500

JimKane

Postby JimKane » June 17th, 2021, 4:30 pm

Rich,

Thanks for the great deal. I'm glad we could get together on your items; and, I'll be adding your RPMagic website to my list of sites to prowl for a square deal on some great props; and the books were a surprise bonus. Keep me on your preferred customer contact list if you would please for when you have other Dove related items roll into your shop, or, New-Old-Stock hanging around too long. - Jim

Okay guys, where are the rest of you?

I know you're out there. Time to go digging into those boxes, trunks, and dresser drawers for the Dove Magic items you're no longer using.

JimKane

Postby JimKane » July 16th, 2021, 1:07 pm

Fantasma Steve, Thank you for your very generous deal on the big lot of some really great dove props, harnesses, and gimmicks. If you should find anything else dove/cane/candle-related hiding in the store basement, please get back in touch with me, as I'm always on the look-out for more. - Jim

JimKane

Postby JimKane » August 16th, 2021, 3:52 am

Joseph Gabriel, thanks for everything so far, I really appreciate it!

And please, if you find the time to dig-up your copy of Tony Spina's Ultimatic Dove Release bag from Tannen's for me, please let me know. I'm dying to compare one of these side-by-side to another dove bag in my collection which uses a very similar release method/concept from Mephisto-Huis. It totally kills me today that I never bought a copy of Tony's Ultimatic dove bag from him at Tannen's back in the late 80s; and, it's driving me nuts. Thanks again! - Jim

JimKane

Postby JimKane » September 16th, 2021, 11:50 am

James Dimmare, The Dove Whisperer, thank you so much for the amazing deal on the videos and invisible dove harnesses; great stuff!

Adrian Harris, Perthshire's Mr. Magic, I can't thank you enough for vastly expanding my collection of unique and vintage dove bags and dove effects. You certainly are a treasure trove of vintage magic items.

Okay you other guys, please keep PM'ing and letting me know what unused/unwanted dove items you have kicking around and are willing to sell. Also, I'm still trying to complete and fill-in the missing General Grant items I need - especially, the General Grant Single Tier No-Drag Dove Pocket.

Thanks again! - Jim

JimKane

Postby JimKane » November 24th, 2021, 5:07 am

Greg Bordner of Abbotts, thanks for hooking me up with the General Grant Single Tier Dove Pocket; and, for the Invisible Dove Harnesses.

Okay Guys, I'm still looking for more Dove Magic; keep those PM's coming with what you have that you are willing to sell.

Thanks! - Jim

MagicUnlimited
Favorite Magician: Johnny Thompson

Postby MagicUnlimited » December 6th, 2021, 11:43 am

I have an old dove bag I don't use. In good condition (Red). Interested?

JimKane

Postby JimKane » December 8th, 2021, 4:24 am

MagicUnlimited wrote:I have an old dove bag I don't use. In good condition (Red). Interested?

Quite possibly.

If you will PM me the details and a couple of pics of what you have; then, I will definitely take a look and get back to you.

Thanks - Jim

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”