Bill Wisch Tony Slydini Lesson Audio Clip- Basic Timing Technique - January 16, 1974

Discuss the historical aspects of magic, including memories, or favorite stories.
Joe Lyons
Favorite Magician: Wonder

Re: Bill Wisch Tony Slydini Lesson Audio Clip- Basic Timing Technique - January 16, 1974

Postby Joe Lyons » September 6th, 2020, 4:25 pm

Good stuff.

Gregory Wilson brought this up just today at a TAOM lecture.

Bill Evans

Re: Bill Wisch Tony Slydini Lesson Audio Clip- Basic Timing Technique - January 16, 1974

Postby Bill Evans » September 7th, 2020, 7:36 pm

I remember Bill doing a lecture in St. Louis in the late 1970s and it was one of the best. I still do the two “palm changes”. It’s one of the upper tier lectures that taught something I still do.

Bill Wisch

Postby Bill Wisch » October 4th, 2020, 2:47 pm

Bill Evans wrote:I remember Bill doing a lecture in St. Louis in the late 1970s and it was one of the best. I still do the two “palm changes”. It’s one of the upper tier lectures that taught something I still do.

Bill,

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments! I am thrilled you still do the two "Palm Changes"! Sorry for my delayed response; my son Kevin has been actively posting on several of the boards for me recently and I rarely check-in. I hope you and yours are well and thank you again.

- Bill

Return to “Magic History and Anecdotes”