Bookmarks?

Discuss aspects of the new digital access to all back issues of Genii and anything therein.
mental

Bookmarks?

Postby mental » May 11th, 2022, 12:36 am

Would there be any way to bookmark issues? Or even a history of what issues you have viewed? I overlooked an effect, and want to find it again. Much to my chagrin I can’t even search for it. As I believe it’s only explained on video. It may have been some sort of color change card effect. I think I remember seeing the Jack of Hearts. The effect used “d**b*e st**k t*pe” or “d**ble s*d*d t*pe”. If anyone possibly remembers what issue it’s from, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mental

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Bookmarks?

Postby Richard Kaufman » May 11th, 2022, 10:49 am

Laymen don't come here. You don't have to abort the English language in your question.
That aside, I don't remember. Sorry, there is no way to bookmark issues.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Q. Kumber
Favorite Magician: Tom Whitestone

Postby Q. Kumber » May 11th, 2022, 11:28 am

A few years back an annual index was included with issue #12 of each volume.

mental

Postby mental » May 11th, 2022, 10:47 pm

Sorry, Mr Kaufman I’ve corrected it now.

It may have been some sort of color change card effect. I think I remember seeing the Jack of Hearts. The effect used “double stick tape” or “double sided tape” and some sort of repositionable glue. If anyone possibly remembers what issue it’s from, please let me know.

I take it there is no way to see a history of what magazines were viewed either?

Thanks,

Mental

Joe Lyons
Favorite Magician: Wonder

Postby Joe Lyons » May 12th, 2022, 8:10 am

Don't know if it's the one you're looking for but in the July 2017 edition with Bill Malone on the cover Martin Lewis's "Colossal Floating Card" incorporates glue, tape, a card transposition and the Jack of Hearts.

mental

Postby mental » September 17th, 2022, 4:11 am

Sorry everyone, it was actually a Free Trick Friday by Murphy's Magic and not from Genii.

Return to “iGenii”