David Copperfield on Wayne Brady show.

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
MaxNY
Favorite Magician: Jeff McBride

David Copperfield on Wayne Brady show.

Postby MaxNY » November 13th, 2002, 7:58 am

They were teasing that he will be on next week...November 18th-November22nd. That is all I can tell you right now.

MaxNY
Favorite Magician: Jeff McBride

Re: David Copperfield on Wayne Brady show.

Postby MaxNY » November 21st, 2002, 8:00 am

David looked good, sporting a brown leather jacket. He was very funny, came out in a leg brace (Wayne also in a brace.) He pulled silks from the brace! He had Houdini's first magic wand with him, and talked about how his show has a museum that travels with him. People can see the museum usually in the lobby. The first person I saw that had a museum in the lobby was/is Terry Evanswood, (Pigeon Forge,Tenn.) Copperfield said that his parents often tour with him...Interesting... Then he showed off an automaton. This piece had a man hop out of a box, a selected card rose from a deck, and flowers bloomed a selected color. I would have liked to know where this automaton came from, but he didn't say. He did say this would be on display during his California stay, maybe some of the Funny Forum Friends from California could report the History of this wonderful Red haired "lady".

Re: David Copperfield on Wayne Brady show.

Postby Guest » November 23rd, 2002, 9:59 pm

The Automata mentioned was made by Alan Wakeling. Alan made two different Automata for a particular institution. The magic items from that institution ended-up in the hands of DC.

Return to “Buzz”