Cellini, what a shame!

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.

Re: Cellini, what a shame!

Postby Guest » November 25th, 2002, 1:49 pm

**snipped response**

I responded before I saw your request Richard. Sorry about that.

Feel free to delete this post as well as the blank before it.

Best,

Dan-

C. Hampton
Favorite Magician: Tamariz, DaOrtiz, Coperfield

Postby C. Hampton » November 25th, 2002, 2:07 pm

Mr Hustle,

I am going to give the benefit of the doubt that he was provoqued by an individual in the audience, which was not the case, but let's assume that.

Does that gives him the right to talk to the rest of the audience the way he did and to bring to us any monetary issues?

Because that is what sounds that some of you are defending. I was also there when his partner made that comment, so no one told me anything, and I am not basing my opinions on what anyone told me.

The bottom line here is that in this particular instance, for money reasons as explained by Cellini himself to us, his audience, he was rude, unprofessional and unethical.

Does that makes a bad person? I don't think so, everyone has bad days, but for some extrange reason beyond my understanding, some people cannot admit that.

In Melbourne, Florida there is a group of people along with someone next to Cellini that knows better.

But please, I would love to hear Cellini's side if you can get it, once again thay might point me in a direction I don't see now.

Thanks,

Carlos
Carlos Hampton
www.damainquieta.com/conferencias

C. Hampton
Favorite Magician: Tamariz, DaOrtiz, Coperfield

Postby C. Hampton » November 25th, 2002, 2:09 pm

Sorry, I missed the cut off.
Carlos Hampton

www.damainquieta.com/conferencias

Postby Guest » November 26th, 2002, 8:55 am

Jim Cellini is one the most giving men I have ever met....its an honor for me to call him a friend, a teacher..and beyond that he has givin me one of the greatest gifts a man can have....freedom....I talked to Jim about this and he told me that there were words...and left it at that...I dont know what happened because I wasn't there...and no one knows for sure other than the man who ran the lecture and Cellini himself....I can tell you this....when someone posts negative things like Carlos has...it effects Cellini in a negative way...maybe Cellini was wrong...but do you really want to effect his ability to make a living by posting this stuff...its too bad that this event happened....and I'm sorry that you were unable to see Jim lecture...hes great....but really...this man is a master of his art and I would hate to think that this 1 event would have a really bad effect on someone who has had such a major impact on so many people lives in the magic community....

Cellinis lecture in Arizona...earlier post....WHAT?....the way he was dressed...hes poor...cant afford product...see, conclusions jumped to....hes not poor...he can afford...however I think that he ran out of some stuff and I had shipped product to him...it may have not gotten there by then...Cellini is not going to sell tricks...his magic is pure...the stuff he sells is really quality stuff...but if you are a little trickster you might no like what he has to sell you....and his dress....how many street performers have you seen dressed in great cloths...think about..now I'm not tlaking about a guy who does street style at festivals...i'm talking about the streets...he tries to make it look as close to the streets as he can...

I feel bad for those guys in florida that didn't get to see him...because they missed something...but dont come on here and say things that might not be true and effect someone else seeeing one of the true masters of this art...that would be selfish, wouldn't it

Kozmo

Return to “Buzz”