Who is Bobby Dee?

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
MaxNY
Favorite Magician: Jeff McBride

Who is Bobby Dee?

Postby MaxNY » September 29th, 2002, 7:36 pm

I love to ask people from different parts of our lovely USA, if and where they saw their last magician. I had the pleasure to meet a VP of Carnival Cruises this past weekend, and allowed myself to ask him six questions... The first being who is the guy with two skunks, and an Albino skunk working the Norwegian Cruise Lines.
"No idea" He said. I heard from some other person that the skunk guy was really funny, and was clearly upstaging all the other entertainers on this Norwegian Cruise line...
So, the VP wants to know from me, who is this guy Bobbie Dee? Proceeds to say the his boss always hires Bobby Dee to entertain at all the managers meetings. Now, I don't claim to know everybody in magic, but also like to pat a guy on the back when a good report comes about. When you just keep hearing the same old, about the same old...(2 covers in five years...Magic), it's refreshing when a total nobody, err somebody, lifts your ears and gives you hope that this thing is much bigger than the 666 Club.

Return to “Buzz”