Magic-Daniel, My New Best Friend

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Bill McFadden

Magic-Daniel, My New Best Friend

Postby Bill McFadden » December 3rd, 2004, 9:47 pm

So as not to violate Rule #3 of Collectors' Marketplace, I'm posting this little public display of gratitude here in Buzz. In case any of you Forumites are wondering, Daniel Thomsen (aka Magic-Daniel) is definitely for real. I'll admit it was with some trepidation that I responded to his recent CM post for a significant offering. The deal was done, and I am one happy customer! From the transaction's start through its satisfyingly giddy conclusion, Magic-Daniel was thorough and prompt. If my experience was typical of the way he does business, then you too can buy with confidence. This cat is both a gentleman, and one great Dane! :rolleyes: :cool: :D

Earle Oakes

Re: Magic-Daniel, My New Best Friend

Postby Earle Oakes » December 4th, 2004, 4:31 pm

I should like to add my highest recommendation for Daniel.Buy worry-free.Prompt and courtiuos.
Earle

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Postby Dustin Stinett » December 4th, 2004, 7:27 pm

I will add my endorsement. I was pleased with my purchase and Daniel's service and communication. He gets five out of five Genii Lamps!
:genii: :genii: :genii: :genii: :genii:

Jeff Eline

Postby Jeff Eline » December 4th, 2004, 7:44 pm

I'm glad to see this thread. I ordered something from Mr. Daniel on November 2nd and still haven't received it.

I'll chalk it up to a busy time of the year for the post office and the long distance it has to travel. Still waiting patiently. :confused:

Daniel

Postby Daniel » December 4th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Jeff: Im hoping your books will arrive soon. They should have arrived by now, I would think. Hopefully there is nothing to worry about, and its just due to busy times up to christmas. In the mean time, I will try and track your package.

Bill: Enjoy your beautiful Sherwood cups!
Earle: Enjoy your wonderful porper rings!
Dustin: Enjoy your books!

Best,
Daniel

Glenn Farrington

Postby Glenn Farrington » December 4th, 2004, 9:57 pm

Bill has sherwood cups? Wow! Oh Billlll...use em or losem.
Comedy's Easy...Dying Sucks.

Lisa Cousins

Postby Lisa Cousins » December 5th, 2004, 8:32 am

Sherwood cups, is it? Well, that explains the gush. I was wondering - I mean, it's relatively normal to order a thing and get it, and even though you're glad about it and all, it's not the usual procedure to run to the Forum in such a state of bursting rapture. But now it all comes in clear, oh yes it does.

Jeff Eline

Postby Jeff Eline » December 6th, 2004, 1:29 pm

Just to update, the package arrived today. However, it looked like Ace Ventura delivered it - which probably explains the delay.

Either way, thanks Daniel. :)

VBall

Postby VBall » February 6th, 2005, 8:32 am

just wondering if you guys have had any problems with his lack of communication? I recently purchased a book from him; payment made and then I have not heard from him since. that's approx week and a half ago. I'm certain he has received my emails and pm but still nothing...

DChung

Postby DChung » February 6th, 2005, 1:20 pm

I've bought things from him on two separate occasions. The first time, it went rather smoothly. The second time, I waited a rather long time for shipment, and tried contacting him with no response. However, the package arrived at my doorstep not a week email. So perhaps he is not the best at keeping in touch, but he certainly delivered what he promised.

Return to “Buzz”