Harry Lorayne's Best Of Friends 3 - Just Arrived!

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.

Harry Lorayne's Best Of Friends 3 - Just Arrived!

Postby Guest » February 28th, 2007, 2:33 am

Dear All,

FIVE hours ago, something exciting happened! The doorbell rang, and my postman handed me BOF 3! I have been LOST in it since then. I've ignored the phone...let my coffee get cold and forgotton to collect my wife from a meeting! How absorbed is that!

It's TOO EARLY to make detailed comment, but - as with all of Harry Lorayne's writing and publishing - it is TOP NOTCH! As a publisher and author myself, I know how HARD he must have worked!

I have 4 contributions myself, but those aside - the list of contributors is exciting. The first effect I tried was/is a killer (no, I won't tell you which one)...as was the second!

Now, I'm off to read and TRY the rest. Off to my local cafe...can't wait.

WELL DONE, Harry! And - THANKS!

Paul Gordon

El Mystico

Re: Harry Lorayne's Best Of Friends 3 - Just Arrived!

Postby El Mystico » February 28th, 2007, 7:53 am

Thanks for the tip - off; it has arrived in Leamington Spa too. It looks beautiful, but I'll have to wait till I leave work to start exploring....

New issue of The Crimp out too!

Postby Guest » March 5th, 2007, 10:40 pm

Feb. 15th - Payment sent by Pay Pal
March 5th - No book, yet!
:(

hate positive reviews and empty hands

Postby Guest » March 6th, 2007, 8:19 am

Follow-up: USA orders sent out the 26th by Media Mail so the books are in transit :D ...Media Mail in the States is slooooow.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » March 6th, 2007, 8:22 am

I received my copy yesterday. Looks great. Yes, I ship by media mail as well and it can take 14 to 21 days, so be patient.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Mike Tyler

Postby Mike Tyler » March 8th, 2007, 5:54 pm

I sent a check late last week, got it in the mail today. You should be getting yours soon. It looks like it is worth the wait! The only trick now is to find another 5 hours each day to mess around with the material!!

Mike

Postby Guest » March 10th, 2007, 3:17 pm

Mine arrived this morning - worked a late shift so couldnt spend much time - looks fantastic. Cant wait for a day off !!

Postby Guest » May 25th, 2007, 6:49 pm

Any more reviews for this book?

Evan Shuster

Postby Evan Shuster » May 25th, 2007, 8:06 pm

I posted this elsewhere, but worth repeating...

I personally love this book. It offers a huge selection of A material from an incredible list of creators/performers. I am not anywhere near getting all the way through it, given that it offers 522 pages, and roughly 130 items from 40+ contributors (A list names, as well) but Im certainly enjoying reading and working my way toward the final page. With more and more single item, $15 - $20+ releases (many of which arent worth the cost of the free shipping) its amazing (and heartening) to find such a value, filled with the caliber of material and quality of instruction that Harry Lorayne is so well known for, and continues to deliver.

My two cents... :)

Return to “Buzz”