OiATER Now Available

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Tom Dobrowolski

OiATER Now Available

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » June 8th, 2023, 8:25 am

The "OiATER" manuscript has been unavailable for years. For those who asked if it would be re-released and could it be provided as a download/video here you go! Owen and my friends at Big Blind Media have done their usual terrific job in putting this together.

It is one of my favorite pieces to perform for both layman AND magicians. Here's a couple messages I just received from 2 satisfied buyers. "Just watched the explanation you cheeky bugger, great trick taking them down the garden path with the fire hose waiting !" and "Hi Tom. Just to tell you I bought Oiater and Dr. Daley’s Last Monte downloads from BBM just now! That whole deck separation kicker was amazing!" Both of these gentleman are experienced magicians who were fooled by the ending AND obviously have GREAT taste! Appreciate the support!

You can see the full performance and buy it through BBM here https://bigblindmedia.com/products/oiat ... 8862663909

Chris Aguilar

Re: OiATER Now Available

Postby Chris Aguilar » June 8th, 2023, 9:15 pm

Since the video is short, 14 minutes I think? Can we assume that this covers only the main routine? Not everything that is in the stellar notes?

Even so, I'd highly recommend OIATER. It's probably my second favorite non gaff O&W and perhaps third favorite overall (mostly due to that stellar 2nd phase!).

Tom Dobrowolski

Re: OiATER Now Available

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » June 8th, 2023, 10:55 pm

Chris Aguilar wrote:Since the video is short, 14 minutes I think? Can we assume that this covers only the main routine? Not everything that is in the stellar notes?

Even so, I'd highly recommend OIATER. It's probably my second favorite non gaff O&W and perhaps third favorite overall (mostly due to that stellar 2nd phase!).

Chris you are correct it is the main routine and not everything that was in the original notes.

Thanks for the kind words and recommendation. I'm glad you like it!

Return to “Buzz”