R.I.P. Ted Karmilovich

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Bob Baker

R.I.P. Ted Karmilovich

Postby Bob Baker » October 6th, 2022, 5:52 pm

Ted passed away last week at the age of 63 after a long illness. He was a creative force of nature and a kind, generous, charismatic man. As per his wishes, his long-rumored, long-awaited book containing all his published and unpublished works will be published posthumously. It is nearly complete, awaiting only an epilogue, some formatting, and a final proofread.

May his memory be a blessing.

MagicbyAlfred
Favorite Magician: Bill Malone

Re: R.I.P. Ted Karmilovich

Postby MagicbyAlfred » October 6th, 2022, 8:41 pm

I was very saddened to read this! Only 63 years young! Unfortunately, I did not know him, but I do know of his bright, shining creative mind. Several years ago, I was fortunate to receive his Mother of All Book Tests ("MOAB"), Pocket Edition, as a gift from my girl friend. Brilliant! Sincere sympathies to his loved ones.

fkaps1

Re: R.I.P. Ted Karmilovich

Postby fkaps1 » October 12th, 2022, 3:39 pm

I am so saddened by Ted's passing. He was a powerful creative force who shared openly and frequently with his friends and acquaintances. He also understood what made for great performable material for real audiences. I currently have three of his creations in my regular performing repertoire, which is something I can't say about any other magic creator. Rest well Ted.

Return to “Buzz”