Two for the Price of One! A First?

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Tom Dobrowolski

Two for the Price of One! A First?

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » June 13th, 2022, 11:04 pm

How about 2 magazines for the "price" of one? This month all of "The Disclaimer" supporters will also get a copy of the June issue of "The Hermit" courtesy of Scott Baird! The Disclaimer provided a free copy of our magazine to The Hermit subscribers in June as well.

When have you heard of magic magazines giving away a free copy of another magic magazine to their subscribers? How cool is that? Info. here: https://ko-fi.com/post/Upcoming-Issue-Y ... -O4O2D95MO

This month's issue of "The Disclaimer" has 3 more great tricks.

Curtis Kams’ lovely “Through the Great Wall” is a fun strong piece of “social magic” with such clever thinking and structure that is all Curtis. I wanted to make sure we published it so I could learn it!

Jeremiah’s matrix is an example of his highly creative and off beat thinking in method AND effect that permeates all his magic. I can guarantee you have NEVER seen a matrix like this before. In person this one looks like … well … magic.

And finally “Jim Ryan’s Last Trick” is truly that. It’s the last piece of magic I worked on with my dear friend and mentor Jim Ryan. It is a quintessential example of Chicago Style close up magic. I’ve been hesitant to publish it until now as it is very special to me. If you want to find out more about Jim Ryan and Chicago Style close up magic and if you want to learn some classic Chicago close up magic tricks you should check out my recent Penguin Live 2 Lecture “This Will Kill Ya’ the Magic of James Patrick Ryan” available at Penguin Magic or you can contact me directly.

And remember VERY LIMITED supply!

FYI here's the info on purchasing one of the VERY LIMITED extra copies of the Year One book. Sold most of them already! https://ko-fi.com/post/Extra-Books-for-Sale-M4M0D5NUE

Return to “Buzz”