Crystal Billet Box

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
David Regal

Crystal Billet Box

Postby David Regal » February 23rd, 2022, 2:45 pm

I am very pleased to have had my Crystal Billet Box nominated as the Trick of the Year - I sold a run of 100 in November so very few people got one!

For those interested I just received a shipment of more Crystal Billet Boxes (I do not offer things until they are in my hands). I will, as before, offer them first to my mailing list. If you would like to join my mailing list, you can do so here:

Click HERE

David Regal

Re: Crystal Billet Box

Postby David Regal » March 2nd, 2022, 9:44 am

Some have asked me about when The Crystal Billet Box would be offered again. I have a new run on hand and plan to open the purchase window to my email list this Friday (3/4/22). If you are not on my list you can join it here:

Click here

For those who do not want to join the mailing list, I will sell any remaining boxes publicly in a couple of weeks after the list has had a chance to purchase. I'm pretty sure there will be extra boxes - the first run sold out in an afternoon and never made it past my mailing list but I doubt that could happen a second time.

David Regal

Postby David Regal » March 16th, 2022, 8:54 am

I have given my mailing list an exclusive window on the second run of the Crystal Billet Box. I have some left, so if you have an interest, here is the information:

Click here

Please note that the Crystal Billet Box is not posted or sold on my website at this time, as I do not have a lot of them. If I have any left a couple of weeks from now I will make an ad, announce on social media, etc. Thanks.

David Regal

Postby David Regal » March 17th, 2022, 4:37 pm

You may now purchase a Crystal Billet Box. Click below:

THE CRYSTAL BILLET BOX

Thanks to all for their interest.

Jon Elion

Postby Jon Elion » April 4th, 2022, 8:20 am

The quality on David's Crystal Billet Box is first-rate, and the associated instructional video well-produced, informative, and gets the creative juices flowing. I felt like I was sitting down with a friend in the living room as he shared his knowledge and love for performance.

If you need see another picture of David, just look up "Customer Service" in the dictionary; his photo is shown there right above the definition.

David Regal

Postby David Regal » August 3rd, 2022, 12:54 pm

Hi There -

I am happy to report that I have more Crystal Billet Boxes on-hand. I realize that they have been hard to find for a couple of months, but they are made by hand and are a precision item. Word of mouth has caused three runs to sell out. I am very happy that people are finding this prop useful.

To see a simple video of me demonstrating the Crystal Billet Box (and to purchase if you choose to),

CLICK HERE

Return to “Buzz”