24 Karat Close-Up Holiday Edition

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Eric DeCamps

24 Karat Close-Up Holiday Edition

Postby Eric DeCamps » December 8th, 2021, 8:07 pm

SPARTA AVENUE STAGE presents: 24 KARAT CLOSE-UP HOLIDAY EDITION

We are excited to announce that on Saturday December 18, 2021 the Sparta Avenue Stage will be hosting an evening of intimate close-up magic for the holidays! For the first time under one roof, the Sparta Stage will feature three of today’s top award winning magicians, Meir Yedid, Thomas Solomon, and Eric DeCamps.

Meir Yedid’s unrivaled skilled fingers will mystify you like no other magician in the universe. Thomas Solomon, the World’s Greatest Escape Artist, will astonish with incredible feats of sophisticated sorcery. Eric DeCamps has reached into his seemingly bottomless bag of tricks and selected conjuring curiosities that will astound even the sharpest observer.

The magic will happen inches away from your eyes. Seats a very limited and you do not want miss out on this wonderful and magical way to celebrate this holiday season.

Date: Saturday December 18, 2021
Showtimes: 5:00pm & 8:00pm
Location: The Sparta Avenue Stage 10 Sparta Avenue, Sparta, NJ 07871
Tel: (973) 769 2893

For tickets and more information please go to: https://spartastage.com/upcoming-events.html

Image.
MEIR YEDID

THOMAS SOLOMON

ERIC DECAMPS

Eric DeCamps

Re: 24 Karat Close-Up Holiday Edition

Postby Eric DeCamps » December 16th, 2021, 5:15 am

Sparta Stage just posted this for friends "ONLY". ;)
"I still send out Christmas cards- but haven't done it yet. Still have more shopping to do. I do skip the baking but I am looking forward to a break from the stress of Christmas "to do list" by watching 3 great magic performers this Saturday at the Sparta Stage (shows at 5 and 8 PM) and feeling the wonder ( gold fireworks from vecteezy.com for 24 Karat Magic). The shows (approx 1 hour) feature the talents of Meir Yedid, Thomas Soloman, and Eric DeCamps performing their favorite magic, live and up close. Tickets available at spartastage.com ( use code FRIEND) or call 9739036052 to reserve seats."

Meir, Thomas, and I got our seats. What are you waiting for?

Return to “Buzz”