PURE MAGIC @ The Magic Canvas

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Eric DeCamps

PURE MAGIC @ The Magic Canvas

Postby Eric DeCamps » October 5th, 2021, 8:15 pm

I am delighted to announce that my PURE MAGIC tour continues!

I will be presenting my one-man show “Pure Magic - A Performance of Contemporary Conjuring” at the Magic Canvas. The show directed by MAC award winner Bob Fitch, is scheduled to take place on Friday October 15 and Saturday October 16, 2021. For tickets please call (803) 619-9199 or go to https://www.themagiccanvas.com/magicshows

My last shows in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and New Jersey have sold out. Everyone can use a little magic in our life, catch one of these limited performances before they… disappear!

FRIDAY OCTOBER 15, 2021 8:00pm showtime
SATURDAY OCTOBER 16, 2021 8:00pm showtime

The Magic Canvas
2012 Bridgemill Dr
Suite 104
Indian Land SC 29707
(803) 619-9199
Janet@themagiccanvas.com

“Eric has now become a great performer and with his arsenal of other skills he has entered that rarefied world inhabited only by artists."
William Kalush, Conjuring Arts Executive Director & TV/Film Magic Consultant

Eric DeCamps

Re: PURE MAGIC @ The Magic Canvas

Postby Eric DeCamps » October 12th, 2021, 8:38 am

For those in the area of The Magic Canvas, this is still happening this weekend.
Saturday night's performance is just about SOLD OUT and Friday night's show we only have a a couple of seats left. The question is, what are you waiting for to get your ticket?
It's going to be a fun weekend, come join us.. you differently don't want to miss out on the fun.
See you this weekend!

Return to “Buzz”