The Denny Book

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
The Chris Randall
Favorite Magician: John Carney

The Denny Book

Postby The Chris Randall » April 25th, 2021, 6:23 am

I am lucky enough to own copy 125 of 1000 of the Denny Haney book Collected Wisdom by his student Scott Alexander. I recently went to Penguin live to do my second lecture and was stuck in the Atlanta airport for 18 hours. 18 hours slipped away as i read the Denny book. I slept as much as i could on the floor of the airport and ran over notes of my lecture but most of the time i read this wonderful book. I knew Denny and he taught me magic even when i was an idiot in my younger years and he still stood by me as did my mentor his student Scott. This book is one of the greatest treasures one can purchase. If nothing else just for the stories. On a side note my penguin live 2 airs May 9th in the ads i look like i had a stroke but it was sleeping on one side in the Atlanta airport for 18 hours. Please check out my Penguin lecture and if you want me to lecture for your local magic club please contact Scott Wells. If nothing else check out the amazing book that got me through 2 horrible days of travel and taught me stand up magic....Denny Haney Collected Wisdom by Scott Alexander. Apology for my horrible grammar and punctuation.

Sean Piper

Re: The Denny Book

Postby Sean Piper » April 25th, 2021, 6:56 pm

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this book. Very well put together and excellent material.

Stever Cobb
Favorite Magician: John Calvert

Postby Stever Cobb » April 25th, 2021, 8:51 pm

Looks like a great book, but Wow! It's expensive....

The Chris Randall
Favorite Magician: John Carney

Postby The Chris Randall » April 26th, 2021, 8:05 am

May i also please thank Mr Kaufman for allowing me in his magazine this month in the legendary Magicana its an extreme honor that humbles me. Thank you sir and thank you Jonathan for writing up my work and your collaboration. Hopefully more effects to come its a great 40th birthday gift

Return to “Buzz”