Memories of Wonder

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Arnaud

Memories of Wonder

Postby Arnaud » February 11th, 2021, 4:35 am

Friends,

Over a year ago I started to work on a documentary about Tommy Wonder. I have been very close to Tommy ('Jos' for us) for many years from the day I joined a magic club. After the Books of Wonder (the Books), The Vision of Wonder (the DVDs) the documentary has the working title 'Memories of Wonder'. COVID19 delayed the interviewing of many of the speakers I have engaged with, but now (I assume), we are reaching the tail-end of it, I restarted the planning.

I'm looking for untold stories, memorabilia, photos, and/or private video clips of Tommy. I want it to be a true homage to Tommy, who - to -me- was one of the most all-around creators and performers of magic.

I hope that with this documentary we can preserve the memories of Tommy Wonder and together with the books and DVDs this will benefit serious scholars of his thinking and performance style.

Please drop me a mail at arnaud.van.rietschoten@gmail.com with any relevant information I could use.

Thanks,
Arnaud

Bill Mullins

Re: Memories of Wonder

Postby Bill Mullins » February 11th, 2021, 11:26 am

I don't have anything I can add to your project -- I only read his books, and saw him once at a magic convention. But I would certainly enjoy watching such a film.

Joe Lyons
Favorite Magician: Wonder

Re: Memories of Wonder

Postby Joe Lyons » February 11th, 2021, 11:56 am

Bill Mullins wrote:I don't have anything I can add to your project -- I only read his books, and saw him once at a magic convention. But I would certainly enjoy watching such a film.

Ditto.
Please inform us when you complete this endeavor.

Return to “Buzz”