Institutes of a Coin Magic Fan

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Tom Dobrowolski

Institutes of a Coin Magic Fan

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » October 20th, 2019, 6:56 pm

Congratulations to Jeremiah Zuo on the great review for his book “Institutes of a Coin Magic Fan” in the November 2019 issue of Genii Magazine. I was going to pick some quotes to use but the whole thing is so well written by Francis Menotti I couldn’t choose! Btw the card book mentioned in the review is also now available as well! Either OR both are available directly from Jeremiah at https://www.jeremiahzuo.com/…/institutes-of-a-coin-magic-fan

Kent Gunn

Re: Institutes of a Coin Magic Fan

Postby Kent Gunn » October 21st, 2019, 12:56 pm

I know my word does not carry the weight of a Tom Dobrowolski or a review in Genii magazine.

Jerimiah has discovered a coin sleight I think is ground-breaking, called "The Drop". He expands on the basic idea and has created some innovative material.

If you're coin magic fan, you should consider Coin Magic Fan as your next purchase.

KG

Tom Dobrowolski

Re: Institutes of a Coin Magic Fan

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » November 12th, 2019, 5:25 pm

Ha ha the only weight I carry Kent is my too large gut in front of me.:-)

Thanks for the kind words about Jeremiah's work. I know he appreciates it as well. I'm not kidding to say when you see it in person it looks even better than on video. Anyone interested in coin magic I would agree should consider Coin Magic Fan as their next purchase or add it to your Christmas list!

Return to “Buzz”