New book (a novel) by Thomas A. Sawyer on Amazon: "Aurora Hellis and the Remarkable Chatelaine"

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Tom Sawyer

New book (a novel) by Thomas A. Sawyer on Amazon: "Aurora Hellis and the Remarkable Chatelaine"

Postby Tom Sawyer » December 16th, 2018, 11:01 pm

Hi All,

Last week I published my newest book, Aurora Hellis and the Remarkable Chatelaine. It’s largely a Young Adult novel, but it should be of interest to older people as well.

The book is available as an ebook download on Amazon.com at a trifling 99-cents per copy. Here is a link to the ebook on Amazon:

Aurora Hellis and the Remarkable Chatelaine

That version will not work on all ebook readers, by the way, but I think it should work on the most popular ones.

I am trying to get some reviews on Amazon! So please, if you purchase a copy, consider posting a review there.

The book is set in London in the 1870s. It has what I would call a reasonable amount of magic interest.

However, I want to stress that the book is fiction, and although some of it accurately reflects magic or magic history, it cannot be relied on as a source of any facts. (The book does have characters named Robert Hellis and Angelo Lewis, but the book does not purport to show an accurate picture of the historical men with those names.)

A print version is also available at the tiny price of $7.99. You should be able to find it by searching on Amazon for Aurora Hellis.

Again, if you are kind enough to purchase a copy, PLEASE consider leaving a review on Amazon.com.

Many thanks!

—Tom Sawyer

Return to “Buzz”