New Expanded 3t Book Request

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Mark Tams

New Expanded 3t Book Request

Postby Mark Tams » October 7th, 2018, 9:25 am

It’s been 10+ years since the release of the 3t coin book on the Triple Threat Coin Gimmick. Since that time, the original book has gone out of print.

Over these 10+ years, there has been new material that has been created since that time. I am currently in the process of gathering new material as I am creating an expanded version of the original book. The new book will be a paperback and will include the original material as well as new additions from contributors old and new alike.

If you have new material on the Triple Threat Coin Gimmick, I would love to include it in the new expanded version of the book. If so, contact me at: markd2990@yahoo.com and we can start working on getting the material submitted so I can work on write up, layout and illustrations.

I don’t have the logistics completely available for when the expanded version will be available. Of course new contributors will receive a complimentary copy of the new book as well. Thx!

Mark Tams

Evan Shuster

Re: New Expanded 3t Book Request

Postby Evan Shuster » October 9th, 2018, 12:57 am

Probably too soon to be as enthusiastic as I am, but Mark's original book is really well done. I'm excited for the update!

Return to “Buzz”