USPS CELEBRATES THE ART OF MAGIC

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » July 15th, 2018, 5:52 pm

On August 7, 2018 the USPS will be unvailing these new postage stamps celebrating the art of magic. I'll be one of the first on line at the post office to get mine. What about you?

https://www.linns.com/news/us-stamps-postal-history/2018/july/art-of-magic-stamps-august-7.html

brianarudolph

Re: USPS CELEBRATES THE ART OF MAGIC

Postby brianarudolph » July 16th, 2018, 12:00 am

Same here, Eric!

And I'll also take "FOREVER USA" as an extra special shout-out to our art in addition to noting the stamp's value as it always does!!!

John Signa

Re: USPS CELEBRATES THE ART OF MAGIC

Postby John Signa » July 16th, 2018, 12:22 am

From email sent by Stan Allen on 6/8:
I’m excited to announce that Magic Live, in conjunction with the United States Postal Service, will be unveiling a series of five magic-themed stamps as part of our General Session on Tuesday, August 7, 2018.

The stamps, created by Charleston-designer Jay Fletcher, represent five classic effects: Production (rabbit out of a hat), Prediction (crystal ball), Levitation (woman floating in air), Vanish (empty birdcage), and Transformation (flower to dove).

Every Magic Live attendee will receive a copy of the First Day of Issue official ceremony program with cover envelope.

I’ll be stocking up after I return from MAGIC Live. They’re perfect match for my birthday cards.

Return to “Buzz”