Eric DeCamps 24 Karat Close Up

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Eric DeCamps

Eric DeCamps 24 Karat Close Up

Postby Eric DeCamps » June 7th, 2018, 11:46 am

Eric DeCamps is a true master and historian of his craft. His performances are much more than a conventional magic show. Stripped away are the traditional top hat, tails and rabbit. What are you left with? A man doing extraordinary things with ordinary objects, woven together with personal reflections and poetic stories elevating these presentations creating a unique theater experience.

Today more than ever, we can all use a little magic in our lives and there is no better way of doing that than by spending an evening with the charming and sophisticated conjuror… Eric DeCamps.

The show is part of the Sparta Avenue Stage’s 24 Karat Close-Up Series and is scheduled for Saturday July 7, 2018 @ 8:00PM. For tickets please call 973 769 2893 or go to http://www.spartastage.com

Mr. DeCamps’ previous shows at the Sparta Avenue Stage have sold out. So, catch this limited performance... before it disappears!

Eric DeCamps

Re: Eric DeCamps 24 Karat Close Up

Postby Eric DeCamps » June 24th, 2018, 12:40 pm

I’ve received several emails asking if my July 7 performance at the Sparta Avenue Stage will be a reprise of my one-man show PURE MAGICA Performance of Contemporary Conjuring. It is not. The July 7 performance will not be that show.

What the Sparta Avenue Stage July 7 show will be is a compilation of other formal material that I have not showcased in years and also includes a few new performance pieces. It’s a different show than PURE MAGIC but I’m betting that real fans of the art close up magic will not be disillusioned.

Sparta Avenue Stage’s 24 Karat Close-Up Series
Saturday July 7, 2018 @ 8:00PM
For tickets and info, please call 973 769 2893 or go to http://www.spartastage.com

It's less than two weeks away. I hope to see some of you there!

Eric DeCamps

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » June 30th, 2018, 6:59 am

ONLY ONE WEEK AWAY & FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY!
Silver dollars will materialize and dematerialize, chosen playing cards will be discovered, and things will visibly travel through time and space. This is an evening of classical conjuring that will inspire your imagination and bring back your childlike sense of wonder.

My last shows at the Sparta Stage sold out and you don’t want to miss this special performance. If haven’t purchased your tickets yet, what are you waiting for? There are only a few seats left, so call today to reserve your place.

The place:
Sparta Avenue Stage
10 Sparta Avenue
Sparta, NJ 07871
973-769-2893

Date: July 7, 2018
Time: 8:00pm

http://www.spartastage.com/upcoming-events/

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » July 5th, 2018, 4:36 pm

The NJ Herald says this is happening Saturday night... I'm curious... I think I'll go.

http://www.njherald.com/20180705/sparta-stage-presents-magician-eric-decamps#

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » July 7th, 2018, 7:22 am

And the show is... wait for it...

SOLD OUT!

Thank you Sparta Stage!!

Jack Shalom

Postby Jack Shalom » July 7th, 2018, 7:55 am

I hope you were able to get in...

Eric DeCamps

Postby Eric DeCamps » July 7th, 2018, 9:10 am

Jack Shalom wrote:I hope you were able to get in...

I took care of ($$$) the doorman.
;)

Return to “Buzz”