Harry Lorayne's New Book

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Harry Lorayne's New Book

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 22nd, 2016, 3:13 pm

OKAY – YOU TALKED ME INTO IT!

AND NOW THAT MY WORK IS DONE I’M GLAD YOU DID!

Harry Lorayne’s ONLY MY APOCALYPSE

Is the volume that contains his re-writing, up-dating, additions, subtractions, new ideas and handlings of all his contributions to APOCALYPSE over the 20 years, 240 issues!

Plus his changes and additions, new handlings, new ways to present many contributions of others – with full credit to them.

From magic friends who’ve seen the m/s – “Wow! This will save me countless hours of searching.” “Harry, this is a treasure trove of magic/magical material!” “What a job, what a contribution, what a bargain!!” “You should’ve titled this JAW DROPPERS! Volume 2!!”

So to all who over the years longed for, asked for, me to put all my personal APOCALYPSE contributions, new ideas and thoughts – into ONE large volume…you’ve got it!

This is it!

Also included are my Lorayne Storms, Editorials, Ellipses(…), Out to Lunch columns.

Available ONLY directly from me (so lower cost to you) – Limited printing so order now.

$79.95 plus $8.95 s/h – total $88.90. Out of U.S.A. – total - $110.95

Check or Money Order preferred – payable to HARRY LORAYNE, and mail to:

HARRY LORAYNE, 48 LIBERTY STREET, NEWBURYPORT, MA 01950.

Or – PayPal to harrylorayne@earthlink.net

Autographed ONLY if requested.

See what other Lorayne products are still available at harryloraynemagic.com
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

HarryLorayne

Re: Harry Lorayne's New Book

Postby HarryLorayne » October 22nd, 2016, 5:43 pm

Thanks for running this here, Richard. I'm getting some great reactions from the stuff I've included in this book. Old stuff and lots of new stuff!

Evan Shuster

Postby Evan Shuster » October 22nd, 2016, 7:02 pm

I'll say this... (and granted, I am a HUGE Harry Lorayne fan)...

I have had the new book for about a month now (give or take), but I've been so backlogged with work and other books to read that I just started reading this one. So far, I absolutely LOVE IT!

I'm so glad that you left in the Ellipses, Out to Lunch articles, editorials, and other bits of business. That was some of my favorite stuff when receiving new issues "back in the day."

Harry, all I can say is, "Keep 'em coming!"

Gregory Schultz

Postby Gregory Schultz » October 22nd, 2016, 8:36 pm

Mr. Lorayne I met you in Snyder's Magic Shop in Cleveland in the 1970's. You had just finished a segment on Morning Exchange. I had the pleasure of seeing you perform for 2 people. You were so nice. I am so glad to see you continue to publish. Best wishes to you, a living legend.

HarryLorayne

Postby HarryLorayne » October 23rd, 2016, 12:02 pm

Received a number of very nice fan letters - one person said that he'd already put together three separate close-up card "shows" with effects/routines out of ONLY MY APOCALYPSE. He listed one of those "shows": The Sting, Double Saltless, Matchmakers Chart Variation, My Second Keeper, Twice The Collectors., Spel(L)Egant. Excellent choices!

brianarudolph

Postby brianarudolph » October 23rd, 2016, 3:23 pm

HarryLorayne wrote:Received a number of very nice fan letters - one person said that he'd already put together three separate close-up card "shows" with effects/routines out of ONLY MY APOCALYPSE. He listed one of those "shows": The Sting, Double Saltless, Matchmakers Chart Variation, My Second Keeper, Twice The Collectors., Spel(L)Egant. Excellent choices!

Excellent choices? Like it's some kind of an accomplishment?
With any of Harry's stuff try ***NOT***[/u] to make excellent choices - I triple dog dare ya!!!

brianarudolph

Postby brianarudolph » October 23rd, 2016, 3:23 pm

brianarudolph wrote:
HarryLorayne wrote:Received a number of very nice fan letters - one person said that he'd already put together three separate close-up card "shows" with effects/routines out of ONLY MY APOCALYPSE. He listed one of those "shows": The Sting, Double Saltless, Matchmakers Chart Variation, My Second Keeper, Twice The Collectors., Spel(L)Egant. Excellent choices!

Excellent choices? Like it's some kind of an accomplishment?
With any of Harry's stuff try ***NOT*** to make excellent choices - I triple dog dare ya!!!

HarryLorayne

Postby HarryLorayne » November 5th, 2016, 5:45 pm

Thanks for "them kind words"!

Return to “Buzz”