Need some gaffed cards?

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
magicapplestore

Need some gaffed cards?

Postby magicapplestore » September 1st, 2016, 3:44 pm

The Magic Apple is doing another card run with the USPCC (this is our 20th Run!). Here are the details of the custom card run that The Magic Apple is producing. If you are interested in cards, PLEASE let me know ASAP I will hold the ‘slots’ for you. See details below:

1) You can't alter the design of the back but you CAN use & alter the Maiden Backs which look VERY similar to Bicycle
2) you can't change around the Ace of Spades
3) you can't you change anything on the Joker.
4) The cards do have to remain in the 6 standard colors as well

Everything else, should be OK.

The USPCC has lowered it's minimum from 5,000 decks to only 2,500, but the price has gone up on the 'per card' price. Your total for 2,500 cards (all of the same card) is $300.00 (that’s about $.12 per card), plus shipping to your home or office! You need to get me the images and/or descriptions of the cards ASAP. I currently have only 15 slots available. I will hopefully have the cards back in about 6-8 weeks after approval. If you are interested please let me know ASAP. If you have any questions, please give me a call or write back! I am hoping to submit the deck by November 1st (if not before) we we’ll have cards ready for the new year.

Thank you very much.
Email me MagicAppleStore@gmail.com or give me a ring at The Magic Apple 818-508-9921

magicapplestore

Re: Need some gaffed cards?

Postby magicapplestore » September 21st, 2016, 3:00 pm

I have about 10 slots left if anyone is in need of a USPCC custom made card (gaffed card, blank faced card, business card etc...)

Please email or call me asap 818-508-9921

MagicAppleStore@gmail.com

magicapplestore

Re: Need some gaffed cards?

Postby magicapplestore » October 17th, 2016, 10:37 pm

Just a reminder - I do have a few slots left if you want a gaffed card!

$300 for 2,500 of them is a crazy deal - that is only .12 per card! Great for packet tricks, business cards, or even something as simple as a blank faced card!

MagicAppleStore@gmail.com if you are interested

Return to “Buzz”