Labyrinth is Coming!

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Frank Yuen

Re: Labyrinth is Coming!

Postby Frank Yuen » September 19th, 2016, 8:52 am

Bill Mullins wrote:
Bill Mullins wrote:I'm looking forward to this. Labyrinth had a lot of good material in it.

But I'm also glad I never yielded to the temptation to spend $400-500 (or even more) for a set of the magazines.

Yes, I'm very glad.

[For future readers of this post, after link rot has set in. A lot of 9 original issues on ebay was not bid upon, even though the opening bid was only $45. Prior to the reprint, the would have gone for a couple hundred dollars or more.]

And still unbid on when relisted with a $40.00 starting bid.

Prodigy, I sold five of my duplicate issues in 2009 for $110.00 and my complete set of Labyrinth for $500.00 two or three years ago.

prodigy

Re: Labyrinth is Coming!

Postby prodigy » September 20th, 2016, 4:08 am

Frank Yuen wrote:
Bill Mullins wrote:
Bill Mullins wrote:I'm looking forward to this. Labyrinth had a lot of good material in it.

But I'm also glad I never yielded to the temptation to spend $400-500 (or even more) for a set of the magazines.

Yes, I'm very glad.

[For future readers of this post, after link rot has set in. A lot of 9 original issues on ebay was not bid upon, even though the opening bid was only $45. Prior to the reprint, the would have gone for a couple hundred dollars or more.]

And still unbid on when relisted with a $40.00 starting bid.

Prodigy, I sold five of my duplicate issues in 2009 for $110.00 and my complete set of Labyrinth for $500.00 two or three years ago.

Yes I'm aware of how much the Labyrinth issues went for before it was reprinted. I was just curious as to how much the complete file of the originals would go for now considering no one bid on 9 original issues going for $40.

Return to “Buzz”