Booking My NEW Lecture-The Experts at the Breakfast Table

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Tom Dobrowolski

Booking My NEW Lecture-The Experts at the Breakfast Table

Postby Tom Dobrowolski » September 12th, 2014, 9:48 am

“Hi Tom
I really enjoyed your lecture last night. After I got home, I was talking with Max Maven
about your idea of letting the audience member….. Again, thanks for a thought provoking
lecture. - All the best, Eugene Burger”

I am booking my All New Lecture "The Expert at the Breakfast Table ... Bacon Not Included" for club meetings, magic shops, conventions, on-line, etc. for this fall and into 2015. Call, message or email me (tom@chicagomagicbash.com) for further information.

I hope to have a flyer about the lecture available soon. Spread the word! Thanks!!

The Expert at the Breakfast Table Lecture....Bacon not Included....

Naked Deck Opener -Trent Ketchmark- The perfect opener to a card or close up set. A blank deck becomes instantly printed with faces and backs. Very fun simple visual magic

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater -Tom Dobrowolski- My take on the Lie Detector plot influenced by Solomon-Steinmeyer-DaOrtiz My new FAVORITE impromptu trick.

Poor Old Uncle Joe 2 -Jack Carpenter The prolific and generous Jack Carpenter has supplied an updated handling of the routine he published in my earlier set of lecture notes, Tom and His Merry Men. The routine includes a new kicker and is less jiggery-pokery. I didn’t think it was possible, but Jack outdid himself yet again!.

The Portal -Jeremiah Zuo Cards travel through a portal! No really they do!

I ♥ U-Patrick Flanagan After seeing and learning this effect you will NEVER perform Anniversary Waltz again! Lovely memorable magic!

The REAL Theory 11 -Magic Theory Summarized in 11 Words

After Effect -Richard Hucko- Prediction transposition and more all in one beautifully routined effect.

Neither Short-Sighted nor Mad -John Carey- Johns great take on Tamariz’ classic “Neither Blind nor Silly” This one like so much of John’s brilliant material is SO much fun to perform!

OOTW Opener Benny Lau- A great opening routine for OOTW in which the magician demonstrates his card divining skills.

Earfun Jeff Prace- A quick, visual and very clever update of a classic trick. This was previously published as a part of a download “Organik” Jeff did through TRCKY.com.

Away We Go Tom Dobrowolski- A no-fuss and direct handling for selected “cards across.”

Haunted Bolt - Curtis Kam- A demonstration of the world’s worst magic power

More about Tom Dobrowolski-:
Tom has been involved in magic in the Chicago area for over 40 years. He’s performed all types of magic from close up to illusions in every imaginable venue. He’s “worked” in magic shops around the area including Bishop’s Magic Shop, Magic Inc. and currently can be seen helping out at Midwest Magic most Saturdays. Tom has been fortunate to have had some great mentors in magic including Tommy Edwards, Billy Bishop, Jim Ryan and Jay Marshall. He’s released 2 best-selling well received magic effects: his “In The Hands Wild Card” and with co-creator Jeremiah Zuo “OiATER." Tom is also fortunate to be able to count 100’s of magicians from around the world as his friends, good friends who have openly shared their magical thoughts and secrets. Through their generosity and creativity, Tom is able to share these and some of his own magical thoughts and secrets in this his third and newest lecture. Like his previous lectures “10 Things I Know for Sure” and last year’s “Tom and His Merry Men or I Want to be a Spanish Magician When I Grow Up” his new lecture “The Experts at the Breakfast Table” is full of material you will learn and do.

Return to “Buzz”