Poll: With which magician would you like to spend an evening talking magic?

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Corneilius Jay

Re: Poll: With which magician would you like to spend an evening talking magic?

Postby Corneilius Jay » August 29th, 2012, 2:10 pm

I think Darwin Ortiz. Would be my first choice if I could pick three it would be Ortiz , Teller and the Amazing James Randi.

Man what I wouldn't give for just an evening picking they're brains.
Regards.
Neil.

Chris Aguilar

Postby Chris Aguilar » August 29th, 2012, 2:19 pm

Corneilius Jay wrote:I think Darwin Ortiz. Would be my first choice if I could pick three it would be Ortiz , Teller and the Amazing James Randi.

I was very fortunate to spend a recent evening with Darwin Ortiz (at the Golden Gate Gathering). I can't express how nice it was to be able to tell him how much I respect/admire his work. He was extremely kind and went out of his way to be available to myself and the other attendees.

Corneilius Jay

Postby Corneilius Jay » August 29th, 2012, 2:37 pm

Chris Aguilar wrote:
Corneilius Jay wrote:I think Darwin Ortiz. Would be my first choice if I could pick three it would be Ortiz , Teller and the Amazing James Randi.

I was very fortunate to spend a recent evening with Darwin Ortiz (at the Golden Gate Gathering). I can't express how nice it was to be able to tell him how much I respect/admire his work. He was extremely kind and went out of his way to be available to myself and the other attendees.

Your a lucky guy!
Am I wrong in saying that Ortiz is the foremost living expert on Erdnase? Man It would take forever just to exhaust the topic of that book let alone magic in general. Sadly I probably wouldn't know what to say to the guy, if I could even open my mouth at all
Regards.

Neil.

Return to “Buzz”