Grampa's Block just released

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Mark Paulson

Grampa's Block just released

Postby Mark Paulson » May 18th, 2012, 8:34 pm

FYI, my friend Brian Cook, of Seattle, Washington, has started a new company. Not only is Brian an entertaining magician, he is also a great builder. He has a new product out called, Grampas Block, inspired by the penny to dime trick. Brian makes these out of a solid piece of walnut, inlaid with exotic wood; they make a beautiful piece of magic. It comes with a wheat penny and a Mercury dime, as well as a matching gaff. He also includes an instructional DVD, which teaches you a two-phase routine. This is the first product release from his new company, MagicCrafter. http://magiccrafter.com/grampas-block/ If you are interested in elegant, quality props, please check out his website.
-Mark Paulson

briancook

Re: Grampa's Block just released

Postby briancook » May 24th, 2012, 5:36 pm

Thanks Mark, I also make the box that the block sits in which is also gaffed. I tried to think of everything in this first official release.I appreciate all the nice emails I have got on my new trick. I only made a 20 in the first run and will not make any more until the end of the year so don't wait to get yours. Thanks everyone.
Brian

briancook

Re: Grampa's Block just released

Postby briancook » June 6th, 2012, 6:10 pm

Hey there folks, I am running a special on my new effect Grampa's Block. I knocked off $50.00 on the 1st run. The price is at $149.95 plus shipping. Please jump on the website to take a look at it. Thanks.
Brian

Return to “Buzz”