Yigal Mesika's Products

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Todd Karr

Yigal Mesika's Products

Postby Todd Karr » November 17th, 2011, 8:34 pm

As a manufacturer and performer, can I just say how much I appreciate Yigal Mesika's line of products? It's rare that someone puts so much care into the design of magic effects, and also creates such high-impact material for the magic world.

I'll add that Yigal was one of my favorite performers that I booked at the Magic Castle...everything he did looked like such real magic, and his performance experience in the real world comes through in his designs.

I've worked with threads and many different thread-management devices over the years, including my own Butterfly Box, and Yigal's solved SO many of the inherent problems of performing with this difficult form of magic.

Yigal's loops work and videos provide superbly visual magic, and his device for transporting and loading them is so streamlined and well thought-out. His Tarantula is equally practical, and the various accessories (replacement spools, wax, etc.) all have really terrific designs that are a joy for the pro.

I really don't endorse products but I have made a lot of leaps with these items and I wanted to give a thumbs-up promotion to someone I feel really deserves it!

Edward Pungot

Re: Yigal Mesika's Products

Postby Edward Pungot » November 17th, 2011, 10:53 pm

May I add your own products to the list as well Mr. Karr.

You just solved my Black Friday gift to myself.

Will also most likely pick-up something from your site too if there are any "specials" for the holidays (hint, hint) ;)

Best --ep

p.s. Is the annotated gardner book out?

Return to “Buzz”