Norman Beck - Seattle Lecture

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Evan Shuster

Norman Beck - Seattle Lecture

Postby Evan Shuster » July 10th, 2011, 1:52 pm

NORMAN BECK LECTURE
July 16, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Shawn O'Donnell's Restaurant
122 128th St. SE, Everett, WA.
NWRF Members: $25
Ring of Smoke Members: $10
General Admission: $30

A two-time lecturer at the legendary 31 Faces North convention, and a regular performer at the FFFF convention in New York, and the Golden Gate Gathering in San Francisco, Norman Beck is considered one of magics hidden gems.

Beck currently writes a bimonthly column in M-U-M, exploring and explaining performance tips and insights.

Reviews:
Norman Beck is one of magic's hidden gems. Until now, he has not been well known to most magicians (although that is in the process of changing). But, in "underground" networks, he is both established and respected. His magic is charming, clever and commercial, and those qualities also define his lectures." (Max Maven)

"Norman Beck is one entertaining magician with great presentations, excellent original magic and a personality that allows you to enjoy yourself while you are watching him. I highly recommend any magic club or shop to secure him for a lecture because everyone attending will walk away with a wealth of information and entertainment." (Barry Taylor, Barrys Magic Shop)

Doc Eason

Re: Norman Beck - Seattle Lecture

Postby Doc Eason » July 10th, 2011, 2:28 pm

Wish I was closer.. i'd love to see Norman's lecture.. if you are closer than I am.. make the effort to go.. aside from enormous chops, he is also a very funny man.
Doc Eason
www.doceason.com
www.doceasonmagicshop.com

Evan Shuster

Re: Norman Beck - Seattle Lecture

Postby Evan Shuster » July 15th, 2011, 6:36 pm

Tomorrow is the day!

I have been receiving a number of emails from magicians across the country, telling me how great this lecture will be. I hope to see some of you there!

Return to “Buzz”